EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
I can offer my assistance with Python and Jupyter Notebook and coding for Data Analysis, Data Science, Quantitative Methods, Analysis, Statistical Modelling, Forecast, Regression and Classification and so on, as well as, Data Visualization with Matplotlib, Seaborn and similar. Additionally, you will learn Anaconda and its packages management.
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex coding problem and techniques.
I can help you to start with coding in Python as well as checking your code and/or project. I can help you with school/university assignments and coursework, as well as, dissertations.
Do not miss the chance to be introduced to the fast-growing field of Data Analysis and Data Science and learn Python, the most useful programming language.
- Jupyter Notebook
- packages management
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Data Visualization
computer programming lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer languages lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$55|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$275|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$550|