• No conventional teaching class.
• Students will lead the class by thinking and doing.
• I am the one to offer students assistance and guidelines to help them progress in learning.
• I will not tell students each question's answer, insdead, we think and discover together.
• You will not simply learn English in my class.
• In fact, you will also learn the way of independent study, and learn the way of self-appreciation.
• Coordinator of the AEAS and ESL courses in a language school
• English teacher of a language school in Sydney Australia
• English teacher of a high school in Guangzhou China
• President of a Toastmasters Public Speaking Club
• Master degree at the University of Sydney with a TESOL certificate
• Bachelor of English Education in China
Cancelation of class should be informed to each other at least two days in advance.
• TESOL Certificate IV
• Toastmasters International Competent Communicator & Leader Bronze
• PTE test scores total 87 (S 90, L 87, R 81, W 81)
• IELTS 7.5
• NAATI Accredited Professional Translator (English to Chinese)
• Trainer of Student Development in a secondary school of China
• Judge of public speaking and interview contests in the United States Academic Decathlon China Final
• First Prize of the 2015 Toastmasters N4 International Public Speaking Contest
Senate is a responsible teacher. His teaching techniques really help me to quickly grasp the testing skills of AEAS. Thanks a lot!
I am writing this in regards to Senate Wei, who completed his prac teaching as a High School Preparation teacher at AICE.
During his time here, I was very happy with Senate’s performance teaching the Elementary level students. This level can be difficult to teach, as the low levels require extra patience and visual aids. They also require more classroom management techniques.
Senate completed his teaching degree in China and has lots of experience teaching students from this area. This is where most of our HSP students come from.
Senate always carefully prepares lessons and takes the extra time and effort to be well-prepared in the classroom. He uses the classroom resources as well as contemporary and relevant materials.
Senate is very honest and works well with the other staff around AICE. He is responsible and trustworthy. He completes all of his work, helps others, and is very reliable.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing expression - english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|