I give lessons to high schoolers who wish to improve their SAT scores and college students for Economics. I usually see what the student needs help on and find the most clear and simple way to explain it to them. I describe economics to be "common sense" and after teaching most of my students to their surprise view it the same way I do.
I am a current student at Vanderbilt and a former TA in Economics. I have tutored for over 700 hours and helped almost all clients achieve their goals. Subjects include SAT Prep, College Admissions Consulting and Economics (of all levels).
My normal hourly is $50/hour.
Vanderbilt University, College of Arts & Sciences Nashville, TN
• Majors: Bachelor of Arts, Applied Mathematics & Economics Expected Graduation: December 2022
• Minors: Business & Psychology. Cumulative Undergraduate GPA: 3.74
Wall Street Global Institute June 2020 – July 2020
Intensive 8-week classroom based financial modeling and valuation training program
• Performed company valuation using comparable company, precedent transactions and discounted cash flow analysis
• Built fully integrated three statement financial statement projection model, accretion dilution and leveraged buyout model
• Honors/Awards: US Chess Federation Candidate Master, Julia Wells Bower Award, Microeconomics Prize, Dean’s High Honors
• Scholarships: John S. King Travel Scholarship (for excellence in German), Trustee Scholarship
• Relevant Coursework: Abstract Algebra, Corporate Finance, Development Economics, Health Economics, Intermediate Financial Accounting, Intermediate Micro/Macro Theory, Politics of Health, Probability/Math Statistics, Stocks Bonds Options & Futures
Macquarie Global Services LLC New York, NY
Incoming CGM Summer Analyst June 2021 – August 2021
• Will complete a 10-week rotational internship (between 3 groups) in the Commodities & Global Markets division
Vertex Partners London, UK
Investment Banking Winter Intern January 2021 – February 2021
• Conducted analyses on technology media and telecommunications companies to author equity research reports; completed meticulous DCF Models with sensitivity analyses using the Perpetuity Method and EBITDA Multiple Method.
• Swiftly and accurately analyzed annual reports under tight deadlines to create financial projections accordingly based on firm’s income statement, balance sheet and analysis of industry, competitors, firm’s cost structure, credit ratings, company restructuring and likely future rising labor costs.
Marshall Chess Club New York, NY
Intern December 2019 – January 2020
• Collaborated with a team of assistant managers, processed transactions, and updated financial statements to increase efficiency
• Initiated ideas designed to increase accuracy of the tournaments such as electronic score reporting and integration with software; reduced the amount of human error and time between games.
economics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|