My teaching method is to use a highly individualized approach for each student. I believe in creating an individualized education plan to meet student goals and objectives. I also believe that it is imperative to make learning fun and interesting.
I am a lawyer and former professor of Business and Law. I have 5 years experience tutoring and teaching the subjects of reading comprehension, writing, English, SAT preparation (verbal) and History. I have tutored students from the elementary school level through high school level.
Tutoring rates are 30.00$ an hour for in person tutoring and 20.00$ an hour for online tutoring. A cancellation rate of in person tutoring is 30.00$ an hour.
Seeking a tutoring or teaching position for elementary through secondary levels. Currently in the process of obtaining teaching credential in Secondary education from Arizona State University. Business Executive with an education background in the law, along with over 20+ years in training, sales, and leadership. Combined with a background in teaching adult learners at both the Community College level and in training in business.
Business Development Strategist, Crosswind Consulting Group, Laguna Beach, CA — 2015- 2019
• Exceeded revenue projections by 55% over the first 18 months of active business operation.
• Create and maintain long term relationships with corporate clients by providing global account management, reporting tools and processes.
• Structure strategic proposals negotiate business terms and conditions and the closing of transactions.
• Research and coordinate community and international relations programs to favorably highlight our business clients’ mission and vision in an engaging manner among other corporations, nonprofits, and government agencies
Tutor, South OC Tutoring, Ladera Ranch, CA-2016-2018
• Tutored elementary aged students through high school aged students in the subjects of reading comprehension, writing, SAT Preparation, English and US History.
• Monitored student progress and kept records of student improvement.
Director of Business Development, Partner, Maximum Merchant Processing, Laguna Hills, CA — 2005-2015
• Partnered a cooperative buying network that offers “processor direct” wholesale pricing in the electronic payment industry to offer existing business clients and future clients the ability to process electronic payments, Gift Cards and Loyalty Programs to assist our business clients in lowering operation costs that typically only large corporations enjoy, while providing personalized 24/7 support.
• Lead and manage the company’s highest-performing team of 35-40 business-to-business (B2B) outside sales professionals in the sales of non-cash payment processing solutions to businesses with varying financial needs.
• Originated over 5 billion in merchant credit card processing for companies nationwide.
• Recruit, train, develop, motivate and retain talented team of high-performing sales and management professionals.
• Participate in sales meetings and deliver presentations as an executive level representative and provide one-on-one coaching to optimize individual performance.
Business Development Director/Trainer, Envision Capital Group, Laguna Hills, CA—2007-2014
• Originated over $550MM in commercial and equipment financing.
• Lead and implement the merger of Maximum Capital Corporation with two additional partners and formed Envision Capital Group, LLC.
• Streamlined training processes through the creation of fast reference guides to guide new-hire processes, credit efficiency, prospecting and cold calling, pricing, and optimizing revenue.
• Supported big-picture objectives by providing training and education on various topics such as product details, credit issues, reading P&L’s, D&B’s, overcoming objections and closing sales.
VP, Business Development, Strategic Account Sales, Maximum Capital Corporation, Laguna Hills, CA — 2004-2014
• Orchestrated the startup and growth of commercial equipment finance corporation.
• Actively prospected and developed key vendor relationships producing a minimum of $1.5MM per year in originations.
• Expanded vendor relationships to include medical equipment, CRM software, as well as construction equipment leasing, increasing customer base by 40%.
• Established individual business plans which clearly stated KPI’s.
• Developed vendor discount programs through creative financing to entice new business and increase overall vendor sales.
• Created and oversaw marketing campaigns to targeted potential vendors which generated additional 35% business and client base growth.
Adjunct Business and Law Professor/Course Developer, Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA —2008-2011
• Co-author of “Special Topics: Entrepreneurship”, curricula approved and adopted by Saddleback College in 2008.
• Taught introductory and upper-level Business Management, Entrepreneurship and Business Law courses in both traditional lecture and online via Blackboard and MOOC.
• Collaborated with the admissions department on establishing prerequisites for Entrepreneurship course and certificate program.
• Guided students in using technology to support educational research.
Director of Sales and Marketing, daisycake.com/Kriska Decor, Scottsdale, AZ—2002-2005
• Coordinated marketing, importation, warehousing and sales of architectural chain curtain from Europe to commercial architects and designers throughout the U.S., Canada, and South America.
• Developed and implemented strategies to optimize product performance across all phases of product lifestyle, from launch to distribution.
• Hired, trained, and led a national sales team of commercial and architectural design representatives to create market demand for a new anodized aluminum chain fabric.
• Through marketing and brand strategy, cutting edge presentations and cultivation of key business relationships, I successfully signed key clients, including The Rockwell Group, Studio DW and Warwick Creative Services.
• Successfully managed the installation of chain curtain installation for the 2004 Academy Awards.
• Presented and set up trade show booth at the 2004 IIDA Hospitality Design Show and won IIDA Hospitality Design Product Award for Best in Competition. Sales Associate/Showroom Manager, Repps, Scottsdale, AZ—1994-2002
• Sell wholesale fabric, textiles, window coverings and design solutions to “the trade only”.
• Assist interior designers on projects, design ideas and order placing with our many vendors.
• Outside sales calls to interior designer clientele to further relationship building and introduce new products.
• Take orders via the phone and submit specs and measurements to the proper vendor.
Assistant to the Press Secretary of Metropolitan Transportation Authority, State of New York, May-August 1999
• Selected for a Summer Internship with the MTA New York City, NY as Assistant to the Press Secretary of the MTA.
• Launched new web page for tourists on the MTA’s Internet site (concealed information)
• Researched and developed database that serves as the foundation for the MTA’s new web page.
• Created editorial content for MTA visitor web page to drive travel and tourism traffic.
University of Arizona — Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Communication and Political Science, 2001
• Dean’s List, 2000, 2001
• Alpha Phi Sorority
• Debate Team, 2001
Whittier Law School—Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2005
• Dean’s List, 2001, 2004
• Trial Advocacy Team (2001-2005)
• Children’s Rights Advocate, Children’s Rights Advocacy Clinic (2003-2005)
California State University, Dominguez Hills, M.A. Certificate in Community College Instruction, 2008
HarvardX, Leaders in Learning Course Certification, 2017
ASU, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, Obtaining Teaching Certificate in Secondary Instruction, 2021-2022
Technical Proficiencies include: MS Office, MS Excel, Salesforce, SaaS Technology, Wordpress, Slack, SurveyMonkey, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Mailchimp, MOOC, BlackBoard, ACT, GoToWebinar, Zoom,, MS Powerpoint.
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|