I approach each topic and theme that are relevant to the students, using current events and textbooks which allow the students to perform at their levels. I combine writing, speaking along with explanations of grammar and vocabulary difficulties.
I have been giving private lessons for the past 20 years to professional people as well as high school students and I prepared them for the AP French exam. Most of the students received a 4 after taking my classes.
Citizen of France and United States
• Master of Arts in French Literature, University of Houston, Texas, U.S.A., 2001
• Bachelor of Arts, French and Spanish, University of Houston, Texas, U.S.A., 1997
• Baccalauréat, Académie de Rouen, France., 1968
• Outside Item Writer for ETS- 2015-Present
• Reader for AP French exams
• Examiner for French Language and Literature in the IB program 2018-Present
• St Thomas High School, Houston, Texas; 2003-2016
Spanish and French High School Instructor, Levels I,II,III, IV and AP
Language Department Chair - 2 year award 2012 and 2014
• Houston Community College, Houston, Texas; 2005- 2013
French Instructor, Level I and II
• Rice University, Houston Texas; 2007-2009
French Instructor – Continuing Education
• St Stephen’s High School, Houston, Texas; 2002-2003
Spanish High School Instructor, Levels I,II,III
• University of Houston, Texas, 1999-2002
Lecturer - first and second year French
Students were exposed to French intensive grammar as well as
learning to compose simple essays
• Exxon-Mobil Inc. Houston, Texas; 2001-2003
French Instructor for Executives traveling to Africa.
Most of the businessmen were involved in intensive oral French
• Alliance Française, Houston, Texas, U.S.A. 1999-2000
French Instructor, private and groups
• Spring Branch Elementary School, Houston, Texas, 1992-1993
Spanish elementary teacher for after school program
• C.G.G. Inc. Houston, Texas, U.S.A. 1986-1990
Assistant to The International President. Duties consisted of translating documents from French into English and from Spanish into English; Assisting in all international correspondences as well as local office works
• Junior Achievement Inc., Houston, Texas, U.S.A. 1985-1990
Sr. Marketing Manager. Responsible for fund raising; coordinating educational programs in the Greater Houston Area; organizing committees within major corporations
• Ameurope, Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. 1980-1982
Freelance Translator, from French into English and English into French
• Regis High School, Eau-Claire, Wisconsin, U.S.A. 1975-1976
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|