Master's in Comparative Literature, Sorbonne Paris-IV
Bachelor's in Modern Literature, Sorbonne Paris-IV
I bring, first and foremost, by love for literature to my teaching. I believe that literary texts and literary exercises are important for even the newest and youngest of language learners in understanding the musicality and later on the philosophy of the language. For this reason, I read books and write songs with even my six-year-old students. I strive to stimulate my students intellectually while gaining their proficiency all four aspects of language acquisition including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
I have tutored children, adolescents and adults in French for more than ten years in both conversational and written academic French. Most notably, I have helped students write, revise and translate papers at the undergraduate and graduate level for publication in academic journals.
➢ 2014-2016: Master’s in comparative literature, Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV), mention très bien, GPA 3.7
➢ 2013-2014: Bachelor’s in modern literature, Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV), mention bien, GPA 3.0
➢ 2009-2012: University of Redlands, California
• Bachelor of Science in Global Business, GPA 3.7
• Bachelor of Arts in French GPA 3.7
➢ 2008: High School Diploma, Glenbrook South High School, Glenview, IL, GPA 4.0
➢ 2007: Semester in Terminale SES at Lycée d’Arsonval, Brive-la-Gaillarde, France
➢ 2010-2017: French tutor
• Evaluated oral, reading/writing and listening comprehension skills of students
• Prepared written and oral lessons/activities to meet the needs of various children, adolescents and adults
• Helped graduate and undergraduate students revise academic papers and prepare for interviews in French
➢ 2012-2013: English language assistant at Lycée Fénelon, Lille, France
• Collaborated with seven English teachers in preparing language activities
• Taught classes of 15- 20 high school students in all grade levels
• Trained students for oral exams on the Baccalauréat for both English and History/Geography taught in English
➢ English (native tongue)
➢ French (bilingual), DALF C1
➢ Spanish (conversational)
oral expression - french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest writing comprehension - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - french lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||Not available|