I am a 23 years old student at the University of San Francisco, California. I am native from Quebec, a French Canadian province, so French is my first language. I considered myself as a strong French writer/ speaker and I love helping people.
I recently decided that I would like to offer my services to tutor French. I have no experience in that field so far. However, I am a dynamic, patient , hardworker and persevering person. I would give my best to help anybody who wants to improve/learn French (grammar, speaking, writing, etc.).
I have not started yet, but I am confident that I could help people with my French writing/speaking skills. I love reading, and that is how I developed my writing and composing skills. I would love working with children and helping them to improve/learn a language that I consider beautiful and that I mastered highly.
Because I do not have a car, I add a 5$ fee if I have to travel (to cover my bus fee).
Nutrition observation course at the IUCPQ: 2 weeks in nutrition
Clinic and 2 weeks in food management 04/05 / 2015- 29/05/2015
IUCPQ, [Université Laval, Quebec]
University degree, Baccalaureate in nutrition (2 years completed) 2013 ...
University of Laval, Quebec
Collegial studies in the sciences of nature 2010-2012 Cégep de Sainte-Foy (Québec)
Secondary Education 2005-2010
Marcel-Raymond High School (Abitibi-Témiscamingue)
• Running: Member of the cross-country / athletics team of the Rouge et Or of Université Laval (CIS) 2013-2015, then scholarship at the University of San Francisco (USF) as student-athlete 2015 Until today
• Health and education
• Academic and athletic scholarship at the University of San Francisco, 2015 to the present
• Student / Athlete of the Week by Rouge et Or and CIS
• Laval University's Leadership and Sustainable Development Fellowship in Sport, in 2013 and renewed in 2014
• University of Ottawa Foundation of the Athlete of Excellence, 2013-2014
• Female Athlete of the Year for the Dynamics of Cégep Sainte-Foy 2011-2012
• Recruit of the year of the Dynamics of Cégep Sainte-Foy 2010-2011
She has social skills and French is her maternal language. She knows how to be funny and then serious when it is important. She is a person that we can count on.
Frederique is a nice person with good social habilities and her maternal language is french . She studied in french from kindergarden to university . She will know how to put fun during the teaching time to help students learning in a good environment .
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$150|