The first step will be for me to know you: your level, your goals, and your expectations. Based on that we'll decide whether to schedule lessons on a regular basis or not, and whether to broaden the lessons with music reading exercises or not.
I like to begin lessons with basic technical exercises while the student's concentration is well focused. Then a good "etude" piece might be helpful to transition between technique and repertoire. In the lesson's last part, we'll focus on the music piece(s) your work on with the goal to have you perform them at some point!
Because of this corona crisis I had to switch my teaching activity to the internet. I know it's not ideal, but I believe I can help you to improve your hearing skills, your internal rhythm, your musicality and also work on your repertoire. I use Skype but I'm open to any other internet medium.
Have a look at my CV to see my teaching experience, and check me out on YouTube with my French name "Grégoire Miczka" to see if my playing inspires you!
Please reach out to me if you have any question!
2018-2020 Cleveland Institute of Music
Master of Music in Violin Performance
Primary Teacher: Stephen Rose
2015-2018 Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris
Bachelor of Music in Violin Performance
Primary Teacher: Philippe Graffin
2010-2020 Private lessons
• Ten years’ experience
• Experience with beginners, both children and adults
• Coached some of them for more than three years
• Experience in music theory teaching
2016-2017 Substitute teacher at Conservatory Les Pavillons-sous-bois, France
2015-2017 Music Teacher, Ecole Active Bilingue Jeanine Manuel (Paris, France)
• Worked with middle and high school students for few projects, including “Concert au musée du Louvre”
• Responsible for 15 children
• Final concert conducted by world-renowned maestro Kent Nagano in front of La Joconde (L.Da Vinci painting at the Louvre Museum)
2018-2019 Concerts with Cleveland Institute of Music Symphony Orchestra
• Principal second violin
• Assistant concertmaster
2018 Substitute at Opéra National de Lyon, Lyon, France
2016-2018 Substitute at Orchestre Victor Hugo, Besançon, France
2016 Orchestra academy at Orchestre Français des Jeunes
• Denis Russel Davies and David Zinman (Conductors)
2014-2015 Orchestra academy at Orchestre National d’Île-de-France
• Assistant concertmaster (Concertmaster: Alexis Cardenas)
Concerts at Salle Pleyel and Philharmonie de Paris
2013-2015 Part of Quatuor Warren, string quartet.
• Chamber music academy Pro quartet, coaching with Quatuor Voce members
• Group rehearsing and performing for two years
Fluently speak French, English and Polish
Très pédagogue, niveau accessible, enseignement varié et efficace. Du plaisir à suivre un tel enseignement ! Sophie
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|