- Hourly rate $32
- Response Time 11h
- Number of students 25
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
From Belgium, I have been skateboarding for more than 15 years and have experience in teaching
- at your home
About the lesson
I will first determine the level of the student with a "little skill test". I will then be able to give exercices et help with the learning of skateboarding, according to the skills.
The class will be approximately one hour , starting with a warm up.
There is no age limit, I'd rather give individual classes but I can manage a little group. I can give class in french, english or spanish
You'll have to bring your own skateboard/snack/water
- All Levels
I'm 31 and I have a degree in tourism. I started skateboarding back in 2003. I lived in Barcelona for 5 years where I kept skating and gave classes to kids from different levels. I just recently moved to Montreal.
Perfect! Great patience and making it simple by breaking a trick down into parts.
Perfect! C'est avec confiance que notre fille progresse et aime découvrir ce sport. Héloïse est efficace, sympathique et elle a le tour avec les jeunes. Je recommande fortement ses services.
- Héloïse's response : Jade est une chouette eleve, il y a de la progression a chaque classe et elle est motivée pour apprendre des nouvelles choses. C'est chaque fois un plaisir de la voir progresser sur son skate!
Perfect! Kind, gentle, respectful, patient, open, funny, cool, not pretentious and passionate!
- Héloïse's response : It was a first for me to give skate classes by webcam but everything went perfectly. Denis listens carefully and applies all the advices given during classes. There was definitely a good progression over the classes we had !
Perfect! Héloïse was AMAZING. Relaxed nature, very encouraging and very skilled. My daughter improved tremendously in just 3 classes. We are extremely grateful! Without hesitation, I would strongly recommend her!!!!
- Héloïse's response : Jade is a fast learner, we had only three classes together but there was progression in every single one !
View more reviews
Heloïse est une skateuse expérimentée qui peut aider les skaters débutant ou plus confirmés à progresser peu importe leur âge. Comme prof de skateboard, elle cerne rapidement le niveau des personnes afin de proposer des exercices adaptés. Elle est également capable de transmettre des conseils afin de corriger le placement des pieds, épaules,... afin de réaliser plus facilement les figures.
Héloïse est vraiment un chouette prof : elle a un contact facile et agréable avec les gens, elle est positive et encourageante, elle a de l'humour, elle explique bien avec précision et patience quand c'est nécessaire.
View more recommendations
- 5h: $144
- 10h: $280
- + $$10
I usually travel by bike/foot, if i have to take the metro/bus I'll ask that the transportation is paid by the student
Find out more about Héloïse
1. When and why did you develop an interest in your chosen field?
I started skateboarding back in 2003. It was something different, that you could practice almost anywhere, alone or with friends, I got hooked instantly!
2. What makes you passionate about your subject?
What and where it brought me, friends I've made trough it, travelling, things I learned thanks to skateboarding.
3. What do you like about tutoring? What makes you a "Superprof"?
I like to share my experiences, help people improving and seeing the progression of each student is amazing.
4. Do you have any role models; a teacher that inspired you?
Not really, mostly friends or professional skateboarders
5. What are your keys to success?
perseverance and patience, skateboarding can be very frustrating :)