I prefer to teach online. I am casual and use real world challenges to teach innovative solutions. I prefer hands on challenging the students to work through the challenge with problem solving skills.
I have over 25 years of real world experience including ten years teaching. I bring the real world to my teaching.
I am a software engineer with over 25 years experience including ten years teaching.
MS in Software Engineering: May 2002.
Golden Gate University, San Francisco
BBA in Management Information Systems: June, 1991
Pace University, New York.
Solutions Architect, 8/2001 to current.
Sutter Health: Mather, California.
• Scheduled job processing and Windows services using Java, C#, and SQL.
• DBA for SQL*Server: write stored procedures, functions, and triggers in T/SQL. Backup/restore, manage user accounts. Performance monitoring.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings as participant and scrum master.
Web & App Developer & mentor, on and off for over ten years.
Solutions architect & mentor.
• Web sites and social media support using LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Postgres. Stripe for online payment processing.
• Mentor students in groups or individual in various internet & computer technologies.
Senior Software Engineer, 3/2000 to 8/2001
Pilot Network Solutions: Alameda, California
• Modifications to Vantive CRM application using VBA, SQL, PL/SQL on Oracle database.
• Development of web application for viewing & reporting of Vantive Oracle database in Java, JSP, JDBC, JavaMail, HTML, CSS on Sun Solaris.
Software Engineer, 12/1996 to 3/2000
California Pacific Medical Center: San Francisco, California
• Application development of client/server clinical & financial applications using Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, SQL.
• Developed Oracle Data-repository using Pro*C, perl, SQL, PL/SQL on RS 6000 AIX (Unix).
• HL7 Interface Engine programmer using monk.
Programmer/Analyst, 12/1992 to 11/1996:
Apple Computer: Cupertino, CA.
• Application development on Ingres using 4GL, SQL, E-SQL-C on RS 6000 AIX (Unix).
• Server side development in Ingres, E-SQL-C, SQL on RS 6000 AIX (Unix).
HTML lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest python lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, java lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|