There are many instruction methods but I strongly believe in the Blooms Taxonomy 2.0 (Morrison, 2012), this will allow me to motivate all students to become 21st-century learners. Using technology in the classroom will allow me and my students to have an interactive lesson with more tools than the usual paper and pencil method. Technology will be a huge impact on all students, and I’m prepared and willing to learn new methods to incorporate technology in my classroom. One of my favorite technology tools is EdPuzzle, this is a tool that myself as an instructor. My goal as a teacher, a mentor, and a role model is to instruct and support in any way possible to expand your child knowledge.
- Online Educator for 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 7-12 General Science Certified
- Mentorship and Tutoring Experienced
- Instruct College Genetics 60+ Students
- Udemy Only Instructor (General Biology and Zoology)
- Experienced Google Classroom, EdPuzzle, Kahoot, Edmodo, and many more
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking zoology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$33||$13|