• Demonstrate effective pedagogical knowledge in all areas of certification, establishing positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
• Earning effective ratings on teacher evaluations for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching diverse subjects.
• Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
• Actively serve on a variety of school committees, including, the Instructional Leadership Team and in Professional Learning Communities.
• Develop and implements daily/weekly/unit lesson plans, administer tests and evaluations to analyze student performance, design daily formative assessments and assuring that students are learning at appropriate levels.
Detroit Public Schools/Detroit Public Schools Community District (2011-Current Position)
Osborn College Preparatory Academy
Athletic Director Athletic Director/Physical Education & Health Teacher/Boy’s Head Basketball Coach
Chandler Park Academy (2010-2011)
Physical Education Teacher/Boy’s Head Basketball Coach
Detroit Midtown Academy (2008-2010)
Athletic Director Athletic Director/Physical Education Teacher/Boy’s Head Basketball Coach
Consortium College Preparatory High School (2004-2007)
Athletic Director/Boy’s Head Basketball Coach/Discipline Counselor
Olivet College (2001-2014)
Post Minority Recruitment Coordinator/Assistant Men’s Basketball Head Coach/Junior Varsity Men’s Coach
Voyageur Academy (1(concealed information)
Second Grade Teacher
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking cross fitness lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|