LECTURE METHOD or DISCUSSION METHOD based on the conveniences of students. Provide lecture for middle school and high school students. Classes will be provided with proper illustrations and examples. Provide easy learning materials for reference. Lets study together... ... ..
A motivated Biotechnology post-graduate interested to work in a challenging environment, and give my best in the health care field to learn and implement ideas with total dedication and perseverance. Biotechnology professional with 4 years of experience in research and corporate R&D center, teaching. Extensive knowledge in molecular biology and molecular diagnostics. Experienced in method development and validation studies of life science area
Degree Year Mark Subject
Clinical Research: Behind the Statistics 2016 88 %
Advanced post graduate diploma in clinical research
Clinical data management and SAS 2015 87% Clinical Research
Master of Science 2009 80% Biotechnology
Bachelor of Science 2007 88% Biotechnology & Botany
12 th grade 2004 84% Botany, Zoology, Physics
10th Grade 2002 95% Science, Mathematics
Honors and Achievements
• Second rank for Master of Science in Biotechnology, Kerala University 2009.
• Qualified Kerala University PhD entrance examination 2009.
• Kerala University merit scholarship, 2007-2009.
• merit scholarship for high school course, 2000-2002.
Role: Lecturer in Department of Biotechnology
Location: St. Xavier’s College, Thumba, Kerala, India
Theoretical and practical teaching experience in Molecular biology, Immunology, Environmental Biotechnology and Microbiology for BSc. Biotechnology students
• Aerobic and Anaerobic Culture Techniques
• Isolation and cultivation of microbes
• Antibiotic Sensitivity assays using disc diffusion method and liquid broth dilution Screening methods for evaluation of antimicrobial activity
Molecular Diagnostic Techniques
• PCR based diagnostics, , gradient PCR ,ELISA technique
• Media preparation and staining techniques, Antibiotic sensitivity test
Bioinformatics tools known
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$12||Not available||$12|