I believe in adapting to the student. Everyone learns differently and it's important to teach students in a way that works for them. I mainly tutor students in middle school and below because I believe I connect with and understand them best.
I have been mentoring and tutoring my peers since my sophomore year of high school. I am passionate about teaching almost as much as I am about learning and I have the ability to find ways to teach each individual in a way that works best for them. My expertises are English, creative writing, basic math, and art.
I have a 24 hour cancelation policy if you are not able to cancel before the 24 hours you will be expected to pay for the session.
Professional Experience Priyanjoli Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (March 2019) Graphic Designer
● Created content for media posts
● Organized stock
● Edited photos and filmography for brand marketing ● Helped with photoshoots
Glenfield Hospital Leicester, UK (July 2018) Intern ● Helped with medical patients
● Helped with organization of patient files
● Shadowed doctors as they did their rounds
Blue Front Cafe 1430 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA (October 2017-Current) Hostess/Waitress ● Took orders and managed cash register
● Act in manager
● Managed online orders
● Managed cafe and unwanted situations
Century Walnut Creek 14 (Summer 2016) Crew Member
● Served food to customers, worked as a Starbucks barista in theater cafe, and worked register.
● Was often given leadership/responsibility when floor managers were not present. ● Moved up ladder of jobs relatively fast due to hard work and commitment.
Leadership/ Extracurricular Activities
Research in Behavioral Dynamics Assistant (Jan 2018-Current) University San Francisco
● Helped professor with his research and learned more about behavioral dynamics and its importance in management.
Freshman Standards Committee Member (Fall 2016-2017) University San Francisco
● Delta Zeta National Sorority, Xi Lambda Chapter
● In charge of monitoring social media sites to ensure the Delta Zeta standards are being upheld through social media as well.
Peer Counsellor (2015- 2016) Carondelet High School
● Helped council, lead, and set up events for incoming freshman ● In charge of creating welcoming movie for incoming freshman
Student Volunteer (2015-2016) John Muir Hospital
● Managed the lobby front desk, delivered lab work, and helped maternity ward patients to their car
Volunteer (2006-2016) St.John Vianney Catholic Church Skills
● Computer Programs: Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe, Prezi, Google Drive Applications, and iMovie
● Visual Art Experience: Graphic Design, Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Advertising, Film and Sound Editing, and Website Design
● Experience in project management and working in groups.
● Experience in Marketing and Content design for clothing brands.
● Possesses exemplary communication and leadership skills.
● Knowledge and hands on skills in basic Financial Accounting.
● Knowledge in writing a Financial Statement, an Income Statement, and a Balance Sheet. ● Knowledge in basic Business Statistics.
● Possesses exemplary Social Media skills.
● Posessess consistency and accountability.
● Possesses a Creative and Positive attitude in any workplace.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$17||$15|