-I try to shape the way the student thinks when giving the paper.
- Interest is very important to work hard. My aim is to make the subject as intellectually stimulating as possible.
- I'm a very patient , articulate and most importantly emotionally invested as a teacher.
Will try my best to help you succeed :)
I am a finance graduate with a year of experience in investment banking analysis post undergrad.
Currently I'm applying to Masters in Economics program abroad and have some free time on my hand to help out :)
Although I'm not a professional teacher but I'm pretty sure I can make you score good. I self-studied for the exam in two months and did good.
Check out my CV for more academic credentials.
Bachelors of Science (B.Sc.) in Finance, NMIMS, Mumbai – GPA 3.2/4.0 AUG,2017
12th CBSE Board, DPS, Kalyanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India – 94.5% JUN,2014
CENTRUM INDIA, MUMBAI JUN 2017 - MAR 2018
Centrum Wealth - Wealth Management
• Client Acquisition & Client relationship
• Client Portfolio Management
• Brief understanding of various technical and functional aspects of derivative trading for private clients.
• Research and Financial Analysis of firms in Family Office.
Centrum Direct – Investment Banking Analysis
• Compilation of an Investment Banking Pitch for prospective companies consisting of : Industry & Company analysis, Valuation, Peer analysis, etc to name a few.
STOCK HOLDING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD, KANPUR MAY 2016 - JUN 2016
SUMMER INTERN –CLIENT RELATIONS
• Understanding, comparison and analysis of various types of mutual fund houses.
• Search for potential investors for the products offered.
• Comprehensive Client Profiling of the investors gathered.
• Provision of a product suitable to their investment goals and capacity
KELLOGG’S INDIA PVT LTD, MUMBAI MAY 2015 – MAY 2015
SUMMER INTERN - FINANCIAL DATA ANALYSIS Responsibilities:
• A comprehensive understanding and presentation on the general working of the company.
• Power Point Presentation on Unsalable Analysis for Q1 – 2015
Research Papers & Publications
• Research Publication (Co-Authored): International Journal of Innovative Studies in Sociology and Humanities (IJISSH)| February 1, 2018 “An empirical study of the intercorrelation among various global equity markets to develop a diversified worldwide equity index based portfolio” (concealed information)
• RESEARCH PAPER- Identifying Performance evaluation of Balanced, Equity and Exchange Traded Funds from Jan 1- Dec 31, 2015
• RESEARCH PAPER- Analysis of the growth of equity markets with reference to investments in mutual funds in India for a period of 5 years.
• RESEARCH PAPER- A Comparative Analysis of a select set of ten countries for their future prospects.
• SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FORUM, NMIMS, ASMSOC – MARKETING DEPT. - Committee Member
• UMEED – A Non-profit where I supervised 10 people teaching maths to under privileged children.
• AARAMBH - A 10 km marathon organized to collect funds for Smile NGO where they educate slum children.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|