I believe sports is a wonderful tool to teach life skills and develop leadership. As a professional athlete for 10 years and working in the sports industry for over 25 years, I've helped to develop youth athletes on and off the playing field. Even though training can be hard work it should also have an element of fun included while pushing and developing your skills. It's not about becoming the next pro athlete or Olympian, but making choices to elevate your level and challenging your own individual standards in a structured way!
I've coached and trained athletes starting when I was in high school. I've been able to grow as a sports educator over the last 20 years and incorporate technical training, speed & agility, tactical awareness, psychology & mental training, fitness, and nutritional guidance. While my coaching experience has brought me to the semi-pro level and youth national teams, I now work primarily with youth athletes from about 10 years old to high school and some collegiate players.
Assistant Coach of W-League Pali Blues 2013 - assistant coach on the national championship winning Pali Blues team
Assistant Coach of US Women's National Youth Team 2013 - assistant in youth national team training camp for the U-18 youth national team
United States Soccer Federation, Women’s United Soccer Association & Women’s Professional Soccer // USA & International // 2000 – 2009
Central midfielder and forward for the Boston Breakers professional soccer team in the WUSA and the WPS professional soccer leagues, as well as the US Women’s National Soccer Team. US Soccer Federation is the governing body of soccer in all its forms in the United States.
• Member of the 2004 and 2008 Gold Medal winning Olympic Teams.
• Member of the 2003 and 2007 Bronze Medal winning Women’s World Cup Teams.
• Leading goal scorer for team USA in the 2008 Olympics and Silver Boot winner of the Olympics for Women’s Soccer
• Member of the Boston Breakers during the Women’s United Soccer Association (WUSA) professional soccer league launched in 2001 and the Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) league launched in 2009
• Played in 19 of 19 games and 19 of 21 games respectively while providing leadership within the teams.
soccer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$270||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$1570||Not available|