As a teacher, I love helping students make connections to the world around them in order to understand the lesson. I focus on breaking down the material so that students fully understand the lesson, rather than rote memorization and repetition.
I have been teaching and tutoring since high school and especially love working with middle and high school students. I will be starting with my first official class this fall, although I have been developing curriculum and teaching an introductory university course in Haiti for the past year.
University of Massachusetts Lowell – B.S. Physics
• Expected Graduation May 2021
• Coursework in STEM Education, Laboratory Automation, Nanotechnology, Mathematical Modelling
• Czech Technical University of Prague – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering — Spring 2018
Leominster Center for Technical Education Innovation – Computer Technology and Electronics
• Class of 2016
• Believes in using inquiry-based learning to improve all students’ science skills and content comprehension.
• Strong belief in a safe and accessible learning environment. OSHA 10 Hour Card certified.
• Electronics and Circuitry skills including soldering, circuit design, prototyping, and circuit simulation using Multisim.
• CSWA Associate in Solidworks, comfortable using AutoCAD and Inventor.
• Proficient in MATLAB, R, and Python programming
• Proficient with Microsoft programs, including array functions, search functions, data validation, and statistical analysis in Excel.
Teaching Assistant – Haiti Development Studies Center
August 2020 – Present
• Developed a two-semester lab sequence for the foundations of electronics including basic circuitry, and automated measurements using Arduino.
• Taught weekly lab sessions at the Universitè Publique du Sud au Cayes over Zoom.
• Communicated through and collaborated with a translator to ensure effective communication with the students in real time.
Arcadis U.S. Inc. – Technical Intern
June 2018 – December 2018
• Assisted with technical memos and remediation status reports, keeping track of success indicators.
• Utilized Excel for document organization using search functions and string formulas.
Grading Assistant – University of Massachusetts Lowell
September 2018 – December 2018
• Graded assignments for the Physics Course ‘Exploring the Universe’ for about 150 students.
• Collaborated with course instructor to ensure that feedback cycle was completed in a timely manner to ensure positive student learning outcomes.
Infineon Technologies – Process Engineering Intern
January 11th, 2016-June 2016
• Worked on the floor to develop and streamline processes increasing operator safety and efficiency.
Nashua Valley BSA Council - Summer Camp Staff
Seasonal June to August 2014, 2015, 2016
• Planned day trips for 10-30 youth and adults with attention to safety precautions.
• Fostered connections with several new troops by meeting with volunteers, parents, and youth.
• Organized Merit Badge scheduling and paperwork for the camp and taught several Merit Badge classes each week.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, precalculus & calculus lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$12|