My teaching methodology varies from student to student. I will assess the student the first couple sessions and go about them generally. Once i learn their struggles, i will alter my teaching style to fit their needs. I also base my methodology on parental request. Often times, parents will request i focus on building a certain skill.
I graduated from high school in 2017 with an Academic Honors diploma and a Technical Honors diploma. I was in student council all 4 years, and i was an academic tutor for 2 years. I currently work for another tutoring franchise as well! I have a sister with special needs and i babysit regularly for family friends and other clients! I have a heart for children and i am passionate about what i do. I am currently a junior at IUPUI working towards a Bachleors degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. I hope to attend a Masters program to become a Physicians Assistant. My hours are flexible!
I have experience tutoring in the following subjects:
- elementary, middle, and high school level courses including math, english, science, biology, chemistry, physics, writing, reading, language arts, and history.
- i have played piano for 11 years so i am comfortable tutoring in music as well.
- i have taken test prep courses in the past and i am willing to tutor for this subject as well. no extra cost incurred.
My main area of focus is the Indianapolis West Side and will have NO TRAVEL CHARGE! This includes Avon, Brownsburg, Clermont, Indianapolis, Lebanon, Pike Township, Pittsboro, Traders Point, Whitestown, and Zionsville.
However, a travel fee MAY apply for Plainfield, Danville, Crawfordsville, Carmel, Fishers, Greenfield, and Greenwood. If your town or city is not listed, feel free to contact me and we can discuss cost. I do webcam sessions cheaper than an in person session!
My hourly rate is flat. Test prep sessions are of no extra cost.
- High school Diploma
- Academic and Techinical Honors diploma
- 4.0 GPA
- 2 years tutoring experience
- 4 years volunteering in special education classroom
- Currently attending IUPUI
- BS in Biology
- Minor in chemistry
- EMT Basic Training
- Customer Service experience
- Tutoring experience
- Private Tutor through TutorDoctor Indianapolis
- 2 years experience with high school level subjects
Academic tutoring close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Homework help to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking Afterschool pick-up & Baby-sitting has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||$215||$180|