My teaching approach is through effective communication and detailed planning for course of action.
I am MBA in HR and have been working in this field from last 8 years. Expert in all HR functions.I have handled recruitment, delivered trainings to many departments on soft skills.Also handled performance management cycle for companies. Introduced HR's first Performance review program.Conducted workshops across 10 locations about concept of PMS.Helped Department heads & employees construct an accurate picture of their key roles.Co-developed standardized formats of letters related to HR.Worked as a functional consultant during implementation of SAP within the HR Organization • Partnered in developing training schools with help of department heads
I can tutor on zoom or webcam only.
#readytowork#actively looking for jobs in HR Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Staffing Firm - Lombard, IL August 2018 to Present
1. Handling recruitment- Sourcing, interviews and placing the right
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist with payroll and ad hoc HR projects.
• Support other assigned functions.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Guardian Media House Pvt Ltd - Pune, Maharashtra March 2010 to March 2011
• Developing Band Structure
• Conceptualizing Key roles and responsibilities • Developing Training calendar
Sakal Media Pvt Ltd December 2005 to May 2007
Dec 2008-Jan 2010
• Introduced HR's first Performance review program
• Conducted workshops across 10 locations about concept of PMS
• Helped Department heads & employees construct an accurate picture of their key roles
• Co-developed standardized formats of letters related to HR
• Worked as a functional consultant during implementation of SAP within the HR Organization • Partnered in developing training schools with help of department heads
• Attended Train the Trainer workshop
• Completed personal file of each employee with all mandatory documents
M.Com in HRD
B.Com in Accounts
D D Shinde College
New Model English School
• Setting up HR Department
• Performance Management system • Orientation & on boarding
• Training & Development
• Organizational development
• Recruitment & retention
• Payroll & Administration
• Talent Acquisition
• Human Resource
• Hr Assistant
• HR Sourcing
• Human Resources Management
• Office Management
Human Resources Skills: Recruiting — Proficient
Managing the candidate sourcing and selection process.
Full results: (concealed information) d3b1cde3a363a8af012e7fa8233b818aeed53dc074545cb7
Written Communication — Completed
Measures a candidate's ability to convey written information using proper grammar rules. Full results: (concealed information) share_to_profile/9b03210ab3faeaafe6ea99de69c7c605eed53dc074545cb7
Basic Computer Skills: PC — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to perform basic computer operations, navigate a Windows OS, and troubleshoot common computer problems.
Full results: (concealed information) bdc09df236a00d3e4a74c6b639788aa4eed53dc074545cb7
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
job search coach lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|