I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin. My major was psychology with a minor in Sociology. I have coached and trained in the corporate world for 20 years and now have a start up company coaching and training for individuals and groups. I am a Certified Professional Coach.
I have been in the Human Resources corporate arena for several years. I am a CPC (Certified Professional Coach) and promote personal, developmental, life and executive coaching. In addition I am a career coach and resume writing professional. I am available to help all different levels of students and professionals with personal and professional coaching and guidance. I am also a motivational coach and speaker to help individuals find their passion in life. I have a three step program I utilize but also have monthly coaching session that I customize for individuals.
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
Expert in Building DynamicTeams • Leader in HRM/HRD Processes • Organizational Development
An accomplished Human Resources Executive and Consultant with proven success in healthcare, telecommunications and financial services industries. Expert in developing cultures that support executive leaders, focusing on company goals and initiatives.
Human Resources Leadership. Engages in transformational work offering a high level of business acumen and leads programs to encourage strategic decision making and positive change. Develops corporate infrastructure proactively engaging employees and transforming cultures. Expertise in strategic human resources planning and building collaborative business partnerships.
Leadership Coach and Trainer. Trains capable, high-potential leaders and their teams to take company goals to the next phase of growth. Offers performance development and coaching to leadership and team members. Innovative, motivational leader and executive coach with a wide range of best practices and techniques to drive positive change through interactive training. Leverages, develops and transforms organizational culture to meet business goals.
Coaching and Facilitation
Succession Planning and Development
High Performance Talent Acquisition
EEOC & Regulatory Compliance
Compensation & Benefits
Employee Relations & Conflict Resolution
Professional Achievements & Experience
KED Consulting | Dallas, TX
2013 – Present
PRESIDENT AND OWNER
Manages and motivates change through consultation with leadership regarding employee and organizational alignment.
• Coaches and motivates leadership and teams, promoting professional development and personal enhancement.
• Partners with executives to develop human resource strategies for organizational development, talent acquisition, performance management and employee morale.
• Implements scalable processes to resolve complex employee issues and increase employee engagement.
Therapy 2000 | Dallas, TX 2014 – 2016
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES
Orchestrated all human resources functions for a company of over 300 employees.
• Served on the Executive Management Team and governing body to execute programs and policies for company growth and compliance.
• Reorganized the Human Resources Department, hiring two HR generalists and improving the recruiting process to support over 300
employees for seven branches.
• Served as Plan Sponsor for a self-funded Benefits Department and implemented a redesigned plan for substantial company cost savings.
• Administrator for the 401k Retirement Plan. Assisted in establishing a vested program for employees to improve employee retention.
• Successfully partnered with leadership in the redesign of the Employee Handbook, administering a Progressive Disciplinary Action policy.
• Implemented a recruitment, personality and skill-set assessment tool to improve hiring practices and quality of candidate pool.
Wells Fargo – AppleOne | Dallas, TX
CONTRACTOR – HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT ACQUISITION SENIOR RECRUITING CONSULTANT
Consulted with Senior Human Resources Leaders and Executives on staffing trends and high level recruiting strategies.
• Provided full-cycle Talent Acquisition and recruitment for HR Leaders across the Consumer Lending Group (CLG) enterprise and filled eighty requisitions in one month with a 100% success rate.
• Served as a Subject Matter Expert regarding recruitment practices for leadership, increasing compliance to 90%.
• Devised staffing practices to help increase virtual hiring for hard-to-fill positions and locations.
• Analyzed candidate metric reports, meeting provided diversity inclusions percentages.
Parkland Hospital | Dallas, TX 2013
CONTRACTOR – HR OD SPECIALIST
Managed organizational change and successfully created job competencies for a myriad of non-clinical positions, including individual contributor, management and executive level. Led change through consultation with leaders on employee and organizational competencies.
• Collaborated with team to develop strategic priorities. Consulted department leaders on best proficiencies and practices.
• Partnered with 215 leaders, developing job specific competencies for 1,800 employees in 250 job codes.
University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center | Dallas, TX
2007 – 2012
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER | ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Served as Human Resources Consultant to business unit operations for the Pediatrics Department consisting of seventeen divisions.
• Developed organizational change to ensure operational efficiency for 250 Faculty and 150 Staff.
• Provided executive coaching and mediation to Faculty and Classified Staff. Managed employee relations issues and conflict resolution.
• Managed all staffing and reduced turnover by 20%, effectively completing compensation analysis and evaluation.
• Facilitated Organizational Development training courses, increasing employee retention, engagement and development.
• Led Human Capital Management PeopleSoft project implementation within the Pediatrics Department.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER
Recruited for UT Southwestern Medical Center, partnering with Executive Department Leaders.
• Managed and conducted full-cycle recruiting and strategies for top Executive Leadership, reducing hiring costs.
• Provided direction to Executive Leadership on candidate qualifications and recruitment policies.
• Worked closely with EEOC and Human Resources regarding legal and employee relations issues.
Medco Health Solutions | Irving, TX
2006 – 2007
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Managed HR operations for 1000 employees within Customer Service and Special Care Pharmacy Departments.
• Developed and implemented programs to increase organizational capability.
• Served as a Labor Liaison for two union organizations, which included labor contract administration.
• Implemented payroll, benefits administration, HRIS management, recruitment and HR development processes.
• Managed employee relations issues, including conducting investigations and EEOC claims and recruitment business changes.
Children’s Medical Center | Dallas, TX
2002 – 2005
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT | MANAGER
Managed HR initiatives, developed and advised leadership on HR policies and procedures, employment law and conflict resolution for 1500 employees.
• Produced high quality outcomes by improving communications and measured effectiveness.
• Counseled managers on employee relations issues, increasing productivity and reducing turnover.
• Managed grievances, including EEOC claims, and participated in arbitration.
• Served on committee responsible for The Joint Commission's accreditation of CMC as one of the top trauma hospital units.
• Created and established a company-wide Ethics and Compliance Hotline and effectively investigated issues and complaints.
Nortel Networks | Richardson, TX
2000 – 2001
HUMAN RESOURCES SENIOR GENERALIST| MANAGER
Managed HR activities for over 1500 engineering employees. Advised VP of Engineering on Business Strategies.
• Managed downsizing efforts and increased profitability by lowering costs 35% and streamlining business practices.
• Served as the HR Business Partner for the Engineering Wireless Organization and delivered key networking solutions.
• Spearheaded Talent Segmentation Program to provide compensation analysis to Executive Leadership team.
• Developed and facilitated training programs to increase management leadership capacity.
Fidelity Investments | Dallas, TX
1995 – 2000
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST | ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Supported HR responsibilities with a retail call center of 4000 employees. Counseled managers and employees on HR policies.
• Conducted training programs for management, including Influential Leadership and Team Effectiveness.
• Managed the Employee Satisfaction Survey process. Conducted analysis and reviewed with management.
• Designed and facilitated weekly Corporate New Employee Orientation, onboarding all levels of new hires.
Education and Professional Development
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Texas, Austin | Certified Professional Coach | SHRM
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$400||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$400||$500|