- Hourly rate $20
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 2
1st lesson free!
Italian native speaker offers online italian individual classes for beginners and advanced
- Los Angeles
About the lesson
I am patient, kind and energetic! You will never get bored during our classes!
Italian for beginners, intermediate and advanced!
Personalized course based on your passions and needs
Digital games and exercises
I know how it can be overwhelming to learn a new language, but if you let me guide you, this will become a fun and stress free adventure for you! 🏼
1. ACADEMIC ITALIAN: focused on grammar and for certifications purposes.
2. CONVERSATIONAL ITALIAN: focused on vocabulary and sayings in everyday Italian.
3. TRAVEL PHRASEBOOK: a personalized course on the basic vocabulary you will need for your trip to Italy (how to order food, how to speak to a doctor, how to ask for directions, etc.)
My course will offer:
Materials to learn the Italian language (grammar notions, exercises, books and multimedia resources)
During our lessons you will learn both the Italian grammar and scenario based vocabulary (At the bar, at the doctor, at the airport, etc.)
My teaching methods:
No Fun No Learning.
️ Practice at home, you don't learn a language by studying it twice a week. A language is learned by dedicating time every day.
"A different language is a different vision of life."
- Federico Fellini / Italian film director
- Oral expression - Italian
- Oral comprehension - Italian
Writing comprehension - Italian
Vocabulary - Italian
Writing expression - Italian
- All Levels
My name is Martina Di Maio and i am an italian native speaker and i live in Naples,Italy. Currently i am in New Delhi, India for a volunteering program. I have a bachelor degree in Comparatives Studies specialized in Spanish and Hindi. I started offering italian classes in September 2019 while i was living in Spain thanks to an Erasmus scholarship. Right now, due to COVID-19 i started my online course. You can find a sample of it here: (concealed information)
Perfect! Martina is amazing!! She assessed my needs quickly and has been teaching me the grammar, vocabulary and verbal skills I will need to speak and write in Italian! She has a warm and caring presence and creates an atmosphere where I can be more confident in my abilities! I would recomend to anyone at any level, 11/10!!
- MARTINA's response : Positive vibes and a strong will to learn italian!
Perfect! Martina is a great tutor! I didn't have a lot of time before my trip to Italy but she was able to fit in a lot of important information in the short time I had. She was flexible with scheduling and made the most of each 1 hr lesson. On top of all of that she is really kind and helped me learn a lot about Italy in preparation for my trip. Now I feel more comfortable for my trip and I know I'll be able to talk to people just fine. Grazie Martina!
- MARTINA's response : Amazing student! He is very attentive during the lesson and understands everything quickly and memorizes things easily.
View more reviews
- 5h: $100
- 10h: $200