I base my class on a conversation with students that have the capabilities to speak and want to. Usually, my students prefer free conversations but they can also choose a specific topic to talk about.
With beginner students, I start my class with grammar through the use of an Italian textbook and then we try to do a conversation with the vocabulary that have just learned.
I am a political science student from Italy and I have studied for one year in Santiago of Chile.
I really love speaking with people and for this reason, I have decided to give Italian lessons. I have started doing online lessons in July 2020.
Master’s Degree in International Relations:
The University of Bologna and Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile (Overseas Programme) – Bologna, Italia – Santiago of Chile, Chile
October 2018 – to the present
Bachelor’s Degree in international studies (Curricula Politics and International Organizations):
University of Trento – Trento, Italia
October 2015 to September
Final Grade: 106/110
High School Diploma in International Relations for Marketing
IISS Giovanni Falcone- Asola (MN), Italy
September 2010 – July 2015
Italian – Native
English – C1 (IELTS 7.0)
Spanish – C1 (Certificate UNIBO)
French – A2/B1 (Certificate UNIBO)
Chinese – A2 (Learned in High School)
Travel Coordinator -05/2019 to the present
WeRoad Srl - Milan, Italy.
· Leadership and management of a group of 10-15 unknown people in a foreign country.
· studying the journey and guiding the participants through the itinerary.
· arranging local transfers as well as other logistic issues.
· crisis and emergencies management.
· negotiation with local partners (mostly in Spanish/English).
· keeping the accountability regarding the travel expenses.
· brand representative.
Italian Professor for non-native speakers (English and Spanish) – July 2020 to the present
Italki.com - World
• Providing materials for oral and written comprehension.
• Correction of grammar exercises and written expression.
Intern - Administration - 01/2020 to 04/2020
Embassy of Italy in Chile- Internship organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy – Santiago of Chile, Chile.
• Management and organization of the referendum vote by using software of the consulate.
• Control or translation of texts in Spanish.
• Writing articles on the Embassy website.
• Participation in meetings and drafting of reports (CEPAL, Delegation of EU in Chile, International Labor Organization)
Bartender/Waitress - 10/2014 to 11/2017
Frog Cafe’ - Castel Goffredo (MN), Italy.
• Daily contact with customers and table service.
Intern – Administration – 4th year of high school in 2014
Trerè Innovation SRL Unipersonale, Asola (MN) Italy
• management of company documents and customers’ orders.
• administrative support.
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|