Completely bilingual, I teach from basic French, French conversation, and all the way to AP Lit. Sessions are catered to each individual and my expertise in the language and culture will get you at ease and up to speed quickly!
I lived in France for over 15 years and have been tutoring all levels and ages of French for many years. A Parks and Rec Adult French instructor, I also work for Education Francaise Bay Area's after school program.
First lesson is a 30 minute free consultation to establish student needs.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
A highly motivational professional who enjoys new tasks and challenges, I possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and love working with people to help them to learn and grow.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- One-on-one and group/classroom software training
- One-on-one and group/classroom English/French/SAT tutoring
- Creation of online tutorials and manuals
- Creation and implementation of educational support materials including lesson planning
- Re-writing & editing of English texts for non-native speakers
- Writing, editing, organization, correction and delivery of high-quality marketing & technical documentation
- Product Localization
- Trade-show demonstrations
- Creation and management of marketing collateral
- Catalogue creation/reproduction
- Business graphics artwork creation
- Company Info/Data Sheet creation
- Creation of direct mail pieces
- Development of trade show booth graphics and signage
- Creation of web graphics and animations using Adobe Photoshop/Image Ready and Fireworks
- Web site maintenance and management
- Content integration into look and feel of site
Project Management Skills
- Start to finish product launch implementation via web and print documents
- Technical and software support
- Coordination with outside vendors to assure project completion
- Management of service bureau - updating software and archive management
- Contract negotiation following budget requirements
2013 to Present After School French Teacher
Education Francaise Bay Area
2004 to Present English/French/SAT Tutor
Redwood City Parks & Rec Instructor
Eureka Review – A branch of Princeton Review
No Child Left Behind Program - APL
Ivy West – A branch of Sylvan Learning
2005 to Present Publicist
City of Redwood City Summer Events
Fox Theatres – Music Venue
Independant Contractor for Musical Promotion
2002 to 2004 Web Master
Eovia – 3D Software Manufacturer
2000 to 2002 Creative Web Design
Ventro – B2B Developement
1999 to 2000 Marketing Coordinator
Terran Interactive – Video Software Manufacturer
1998 to 1999 Product Manager
APACABAR - Software Distributor
Computers Macintosh, Windows, Imagesetters
Software Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Premiere, Acrobat,
Director, Flash, Fireworks, QuarkXpress, Word, Excel
Operating Systems Macintosh, Windows, Unix
Perfectly Bilingual English/French
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS - Bachelor of Science in Advertising/Journalism - 1979 to 1983
Student References Available Upon Request
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$190||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$370||$400|