Relevance and the suitability of methodological choices: the emphasis is laid upon assessing and illustrating the most appropriate tools and methods, as suggested by different packages of data analysis, and to make sure that selected methods and tools closely approximate analytical needs/ research hypothesis.
Customization of analytical tools in packages of quantitative and qualitative data analysis: exploring how to use customized options, as available into different packages.
Model estimates and interpreting results: how to evaluate validity and credibility of estimates, and how estimated models are interpreted to conclude and validate the study hypothesis. Also, making inferences about the limitations of the empirical research.
Supplementing digitalized resources: to facilitate digitalized learning in online tutoring, I supplement all the stated packages through screen sharing, so that all steps and procedures related to the data management and the analysis of the data, may directly be visualized. In addition to that if there is a further need of making graphs, and writing equations, the digital tablet is used with the Microsoft Whiteboard and screen sharing options, so that student(s) get the similar feel of a live classroom.
Reporting results in specimen tabular formats: the emphasis is laid upon how to report findings and result outputs as part of the estimation chapter in the thesis document and how to furnish appendices to communicate the wasted information.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualified, and response guaranteed. Syed will carefully plan your first lesson.
Have over 20 years of experience while working as Faculty in Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, and Statistics.
Taught series of courses in Computing for social sciences and applied model building to students of Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, and Psychology, supplementing different packages such as Stata, SPSS, and Minitab.
Proficient in qualitative research: thematic and content analysis, supplementing the Nvivo package. Worked as a consultant on a contractual project, that required application of the thematic and content analysis, using Nvivo.
The mentioned fee is applied for regular coaching of any of the given course contents, whereas for explicit feedback on home assignment, term project etc., we need to have a consensus about remuneration.
Inexact I have 29 years experience of working in academics: taught at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels; designed a series of courses, and worked as the course coordinator; as thesis supervisor and in the capacity of research coordinator.
Below is a list of my selected Journal publications and International Conference Proceedings:
• History of the Childhood Oppression, Inter-temporal resentment and Compliance with Codes of Harassment at the workplace: An Offender’s Perspective'. Business Ethics and Leadership, Volume 3, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 2520-6311. With H. Butt
• Modeling Spillover effects of Leapfrog development and Urban sprawl upon Institutional delinquencies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 216. With M. H. Noon.
• Educational status, the Social Demonstration effect and inclination to Save: Findings of a Cross sectional model. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, vol. 9, issue 3, pp 248-271. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. Q. Asad.
• Outreach of Financial institutions, access to Information and Energy substitutability: A Case for photovoltaic energy preferences in Agriculture sector, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 7, No. 8. With R. R. Ullah.
• Inter-Jurisdictional governance coordination, community support and compliance with the ILO 169 convention on indigenous rights: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of indigenous people of Kalash. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Science Studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 4-14. Electronic ISSN. 2397-6942: Publisher: FLE Learning Ltd. With M. Ghalib.
• An Assessment into the Risk Factors in Inter-Temporal Sustainability of Cropping Sector. 18th International Academic Conference, London, United Kingdom, pp 358-371. Electronic ISBN: 978-80-87927-11-3. With B. Khan.
• Impact assessment of International policy coordination with the WTO Technical barriers to trade agreement and Foreign financial assistance upon the intent to comply with the agreement: Findings of a Cross-sectional study of Mango exporters. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pp 197-225. Electronic ISSN: 1752-0460. With M. U. Bajwa.
• Self condemnation, Indebtedness and Financial Stress: Findings of a Cross-sectional Study. European Scientific Journal, Vol.SE1, pp 71-88. Electronic ISSN: 1857-7431. Publisher: European Scientific Institute. With H. N. Zaman.
• Foreign Investment, Technological Diffusion and Competiveness of Exports: A Case for Textile Industry. International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering. Vol: 9, No: 10, Electronic ISSN: 2226.-7344. With M. Awais.
• Impact Assessment of the Social Demonstration Effect and Religiosity upon Charitable Spending: Findings of a Cross Sectional Study. 19th International Academic Conference, Florence. pp 3-23. Publisher: International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences ISBN 978-80-87927-15-1. With B. Maqbool
• Reciprocity and Interdependence in bilateral ties between Pakistan & India: A Game theoretic explanation. Proceeding, Law Conference 2015 (Cambridge) Series. With A. Ahmed
• An Assessment into the Drift in Direction of International Migration of Labor: Changing Aspirations for Religiosity and Cultural Assimilation. ICIMHS 2015: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. With R. Zulfiqar
• Openness of economy, Foreign investment inflows and Rent seeking behavior. Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, vol. 3, issue 3, pp.45-64, Electronic ISSN: 2148- 0192. With F. Manzoor.
• Geopolitics of International relations, US political regimes and the incidence of US bilateral Aid. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) , Volume 4, Issue 1. With H. Imran.
• Political Economy of Regime switching and preferences for Inter-temporal Consumption. Review of Integrative Business & Economics Research. Vol 3(2). With F Tanvir.
• Modeling Socioeconomic and Political dynamics of Terrorism, ICCTHS 2014: International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 7. With O. Younus.
• Impact assessment of Central bank autonomy & Exchange rate regimes upon Exchange rate volatility. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceeding, pp 242-250. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With S. Raza.
• Impact Assessment of State of Technology & the WTO Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs) Agreement upon the Export Intensity of Textile Sector Exporters. Global Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Conference GIBA. Conference Proceedings, pp 816-826. Electronic ISSN: 2333-4207. With A. Mehboob.
• Modeling Spillover effects of bilateral Trade upon sustainability of economic growth. ICBEF 2014: International Conference on Business, Economics and Finance. With T. H. Alvi
• Political deprivations, Political risk and the extent of Skilled Labor Migration: Finding of a Time-Series analysis. ICIMHS: International Conference on International Migration and Human Security, Zurich, Switzerland. Published in International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 8, No. 7. With H. Hamid.
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Governance, Legislative structure, Organizational Structure & HR, Infrastructure and Facility Arrangement at PSIC’. (2017).
• Worked as Consultant on a project titled ’Impact Assessment of Removal of Natural Gas Subsidy for Fertilizer Industry and the Cost –Benefit Analysis of allocation of Natural Gas for Cement, Power or the Fertilizer Sector’. (2001-02).
Fabulous! As part of my master's program, I have had to struggle with quantitative methods especially panel data modeling. Through a long session with Syed, I was not only better been able to understand how to interpret statistical results on Stata but also improved my understanding of model estimates, and how to generate more respectable hypotheses. I strongly recommend Syed for those struggling with quantitative methods and regression modeling, as he explains technical things in an understandable manner.
Syed is a resourceful, competent, and skilled tutor. He translated the complexity of regression modeling into terms that are easy to understand. Much appreciated.
I contacted Syed as I was in desperate need of analysis using STATA. He was very quick to respond, troubleshoot in a short span, and interpreted everything, in a smooth and comprehensive manner. Knowledgeable !
Patient and provides easy to understand explanations. Highly recommended.
Syed has excellent command over quantitative research methodologies, and a commendable ability to evaluate and engage with technical matters such as statistical methods and econometrics. A dedicated professional!
Syed is professionally sound, has good pedagogic abilities, and is very knowledgeable. He helped me a lot with the theory of econometrics and in the application of econometrics in empirical finance. A resourceful person!
Amazing teacher, skilled, and knows what he is doing! He has quite diverse professional competence, he manages to convey material in the simplest possible way. I was a very desperate student, after his help I was able to understand the subject in a very fast way. I am extremely happy to have found him. Fantastic!
Superb! I learnt a lot about use of quantitative tools for the analysis of the data and how to structure my thesis, from Syed. Sheer competence and absolutely recommended!
Do you feel stuck and helpless in the application of Statistics or in quantitative stuff? Syed is the right person: knows his subjects and can simplify things for you, quickly. Get knowledge and troubleshoot complicated things! Superb!
To anyone struggling with undergraduate Econometrics, I would highly recommend Syed as he explains things clearly and prepared the lessons carefully.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$77|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$384|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$769|