My teaching methodology is customizing toward students. For that reason, it may take some time to find an optimal way of tutoring but after we find our style, I think we will fly from that time. Personally, I prefer to use teaching methodology based on the task.
Recently, I got an Analytics Developer position in Halifax. I have a Bachelor's degree in Geography, International Relations and diploma in Data Analytics. I have tutoring experience for 10 students and education experience as well. I was quite successful student throughout my entire career, even though I don't have that much experience yet.
• Diploma in IT Data Analytics, 2019
• B.A. in Geography & International Relations (Double Major), 2012
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
• Big Data Foundations - Level 1 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Hadoop Foundations - Level 1 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Data Science Foundations – Level 1 & Level 2 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Applied Data Science with Python – Level 1 & Level 2 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Google Analytics for Beginners - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
• Advanced Google Analytics - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
• Getting Started with Google Analytics 360 - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
SIDE PROJECT (WORK TERM)
• Assistant in Research Project on the Housing Issue for Students - Sep/2018 – Nov/2018
• Research project related to the housing issue for the post-secondary students
• Data Analysis project
• Capstone Project for constructing PWA (Progressive Web Applications) for eOceans - Jan/2019 –Apr/2019
• Data Analysis for previous ocean data for the foundation of PWA
• Constructed data analysis platform (started just now, will be continued until Apr/2019)
• Analytics Developer - May/2019 -
• Student Tutor – Sep/2018 -
• Tutoring for 6 students for 8 courses(Python, Linux, SQL, SQL Server & SSIS, HTML & CSS, Android, Java, and UX).
• Previous Experiences:
• Building Webpage for an illustrator from 2018.
• Vice President Finance in Student Association, 2018-2019
• Freelancer Translator in Korean English from 2017.
• Vice President Communications in Student Association, 2017-2018
• Business Office Assistant, 2017 -2018
• English Teacher, in 2016.
• Online Study Coach, in 2016 – 2017.
• Manager of Teaching Office for wireless telecommunication System - 2012 - 2015
• English Teacher in 2011-2012.
Recognize and respect people’s diversity, individual differences, and perspectives
Be willing to continuously learn and grow
Carry out multiple tasks or projects
Be socially responsible and contribute to your community
Deal with people, problems, and situations with honesty, integrity, and personal ethics
Share information using a range of information and communications technologies (e.g., voice, e-mail, computers)
databases lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest SQL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, mysql lessons for all!
Taking oracle lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|