My teaching methods is basically trying to find your needs, so it might take some time initially but after we fix our class style, I believe we can fly together. Basically, in technical tutoring, I am focused on our tasks.
Recently, I got an Analytics Developer position in Halifax. I will graduate from IT Data Analytics Program in June, 2019. I have tutoring experience with 10 students (classes with individual students) and other educational experience as well, and all of them were successful.
• Diploma in IT Data Analytics, 2019
• B.A. in Geography & International Relations (Double Major), 2012
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
• Big Data Foundations - Level 1 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Hadoop Foundations - Level 1 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Data Science Foundations – Level 1 & Level 2 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Applied Data Science with Python – Level 1 & Level 2 - Jan/2019 – issued by IBM
• Google Analytics for Beginners - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
• Advanced Google Analytics - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
• Getting Started with Google Analytics 360 - Mar/2019 – issued by Google
SIDE PROJECT (WORK TERM)
• Assistant in Research Project on the Housing Issue for post-secondary Students - Sep/2018 – Nov/2018
• Research project related to the housing issue for the post-secondary students in Halifax
• Data Analysis project
• Capstone Project for constructing PWA (Progressive Web Applications) for eOceans - Jan/2019 –Apr/2019
• Data Analysis for previous ocean data for the foundation of PWA
• Constructed data analysis platform (started just now, will be continued until Apr/2019)
• Student Tutor– Sep/2018 -
• Tutoring for 6 students for 8 courses(Python, Linux, SQL, SQL Server & SSIS, HTML & CSS, Android, Java, and UX).
• Previous Experiences:
• Building Webpage for an illustrator from 2018.
• Vice President Finance in Student Association, 2018-2019
• Freelancer Translator in Korean English from 2017.
• Vice President Communications, 2017-2018
• Business Office Assistant, 2017 -2018
• English Teacher, in 2016.
• Online Study Coach, in 2016 – 2017.
• Manager of Teaching Office for wireless telecommunication System - 2012 - 2015
• English Teacher in 2011-2012.
Recognize and respect people’s diversity, individual differences, and perspectives
Be willing to continuously learn and grow
Carry out multiple tasks or projects
Be socially responsible and contribute to your community
Deal with people, problems, and situations with honesty, integrity, and personal ethics
Share information using a range of information and communications technologies (e.g., voice, e-mail, computers)
HTML lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest python lessons to help you.
Taking CSS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$11|