My approach is all about repetition and focus on hard work. My classes will be fun, but they will also push the student to be their absolute best. I've worked with both children as young as 5 and adults in professional settings. Be it vowel sounds, basic phonetics, word structure, complex grammar or vocabulary, I can handle any topic.
I am a young professional who loves to teach and to help students learn the English language. Having taught both online and in a classroom, I have helped lead students to a better comprehension, a higher ability to speak and understand, and to use English conversationally and in business settings.
I am willing to consider in person lessons for an additional fee depending on distance. I am strict with cancelations- if over 24 hours, no charge, within 24-4 hours, I charge half the lesson, and if cancelled within 4 hours I charge full price for the lesson.
iTutorGroup La Mirada, CA
Online Teacher November 2019 –April 2020
- Used a multitude of language learning tools including TPR, phonetic repetition, and reading comprehension
- Taught English in an online setting and in a way that was connective, exciting, and rewarding for the student
- worked with both children and adults
- developed basic grammar for children, helped multiple adults work on reading and pronunciation
La Nina Bonita English School Barcelona, Spain
In-class ESL and art instructor September 2019-Novemeber 2019
• Used art to help young students learn English vocabulary
• Implemented a multitude of other tools to teach English, such as songs, games, flash cards, etc.
• Worked in one-on-one settings to assess the level of each student, ten helped develop a learning plan
Trinity Lutheran Church Santa Barbara, CA
Youth Director September 2014-January 2017
• Manage all lesson plans and execution of learning necessary materials for the year
• Lead classroom and provide discipline measures as needed
• Recruited and trained volunteers to provide leadership in class
• Met with parents monthly for progress updates, emailed parents minimum weekly for updates on learning
Rawhide Ranch Oakhurst, CA
Camp Counselor/Lifeguard June 2010-August 2014
• Manage camper session of activities including teambuilding exercises, education, and high rope course
• Lead a cabin of campers to learn, be comfortable and grow at camp, and managed their schedules
• Worked in tandem with multiple coworkers and built a team culture
• Followed all safety procedures to ensure all campers were safe, no history of accidents
Westmont College Santa Barbara, CA
Bachelor’s Degree, Religious Studies (May 2015)
Yosemite High School Oakhurst, CA
High School Diploma (June 2011)
Extracurricular Activities: Marching Band Drum Major, Basketball Team, Key Club, FCA President
Sales Project Management Education and Training Microsoft Suite Account Management
TESOL 120 hours
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|