I believe in student centric classroom hence always encourage students to ask question. I ensure that student should understand the concept so that they can easily apply them. Usually use real life examples in order to make them understand the particular topic
I completed my bachelor's in Engineering with seven years of experience in training and teaching. I taught students who belongs to various age groups vary form 8 yrs to 25 yrs. I usually handled students with class size 40.
Master of Science in Economics Jan 2021-
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Major: Quantitative Financial Economics Concentration
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management 2018
Madhurai Kamaraj University, India
• Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering 2012
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, (India)
Lead Consultant Jun 2019-Feb 2020
Learning Links Foundation, India
Worked on a CSR project sponsored by Amazon for primary and secondary schools in Mumbai. This project focuses on building long-term and innovative programs for students that can have a lasting positive impact on overall social welfare.
- Designing, developing, and budgeting for different welfare activities under this project
- Creating databases, analyzing them using various statistical tools, and writing reports
- Conducting assessments to measure student performance
- Arranging various social activities that can benefit local communities
• Instructor Aug 2018-Jun 2019
Tata Community Initiate Trust, Tata Strive, India
This is a CSR project funded by TATA trust, India’s top philanthropic organization, for skill develop- ment of underprivileged youth. Tata Strive addresses the pressing need for training India’s youth for employment, entrepreneurship, and community enterprise.
- Mobilizing unemployed youths from different communities
- Coaching and mentoring youths for skill development training
- Facilitating the courses as per the students’ skills
- Providing placement assistance to these trained youths for industry job
• Faculty Jun 2015-Aug 2018
Rustomjee Group, India
− Content development as per industry requirement
− Coaching students who undergone training.
− Organizing various technical events and competitions for students
•Lecturer Aug 2014-May 2015
Institute of Petrochemical Engineering, Lonere
Courses taught: Electrical Machines, Electrical Installation and Estimation, Electrical circuits and Net- works, Electrical Theory.
•Programmer Analyst Jun 2013-Mar 2014
Cognizant Technology Solutions, India
Worked in Banking and Financial Services domain. Enhanced practical knowledge in generating business statistics, fund-flow management, batch processing, and data processing, using the Mainframe system.
•Lecturer Jul 2012-Jun 2013
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere
Courses taught: Network Analysis, Electrical Machines, Switchgear and Protection, Electrical
−Programming Languages: C, C++, COBOL−Statistical Tools: Excel, STATA, R
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$11||Not available||$11|