Lisa's teaching method is very individualized. She teaches all ages at any level, and the primary focus is the student's goals/needs. She tries to make learning a new language a fun experience, and making it as easy as possible for her students.
Lisa has been studying and speaking Italian for over five years. She studied Italian at Harvard Extension School, and had opportunities travel abroad for operas and immersion programs. She speaks at an intermediate to advanced level, and is able to simplify the language for daily conversation.
Elisabeta Racolta Boston, MA 857-2660-0461 (concealed information)
• Excellent self-organization skills, quick learner
• Innovative, proactive, good team player
• Proficient with social media and online content
• Experience with Macintosh, Windows,Excel sheets, Microsoft Office, Google docs, forms, slides, sheets.
• Enjoying sharing knowledge and teaching
Administrative and Teaching Experience
Auditions Coordinator – Boston Conservatory at Berklee, Boston, MA 2019
• Welcomed registration attendees, assisted with information, guided applicants and families to audition rooms
• Provided positive support to families with additional information
Event Coordinator/Directional Staff -- 360 Ambassadors Salesforce World Tour, Boston, MA, part-time
• Assisted attendees with registration application, badge-making and individual desk setup using proprietary registration system
• Guided attendees, including VIP and business owners to event rooms
• Answered location and event questions.
• Assisted with events closing and takedown
Event Assistant -- 360 Ambassadors Scollon, Braintree, MA
• Assisted actors with the costumes, engaged families in taking pictures with the characters
• Answered event questions
Counselor – Arlington Center for the Arts, Arlington, MA
• Conducted art and acting classes for summer program students
• Responsible for show rehearsals and coordination of performances
Volunteer Voice Teacher, Belize Orphanage, Belize
• Prepared curriculum and organized singing classes for Belize orphanage children.
Cantor/Soloist -- Boston area churches, part-time
Carmen, Mercedes in ‘Carmen’ Mediterranean Opera Studio & Festival, Italy
Cherubino in ‘Le Nozze di Figaro’ Mediterranean Opera Studio & Festival, Italy
Dritte Dame, Dritter Knabe in Die Zauberflote FAVA Mozart Academy, Salzburg, Austria Queen Esther in ‘Springtime for Haman’, other lead soloist productions NCFA, Cambridge, MA Venere in L’Egisto, Mercedes in Carmen, Rosalia in West Side Story (concert versions) New England Conservatory Summer Opera Program, Boston, MA
Music in the Alps, Bad Gastein, Salzburg, Austria
Lincoln Center, NYC
FAVA, Salzburg, Austria
Concert Festival, Moscow-Petersburg, Russia. Paris, France, Lisbon, Portugal Rising Stars International Competition, Riga, Latvia
Carnegie Hall, NYC
Rising Stars Grand Prix winner, Riga, Latvia
Women in Opera The FRIEDRICH and VIRGINIA SCHORR Memorial Award in Voice, winner FAVA Mozart Academy Merit Scholarship
Concert Festival Merit Scholarship
Grand Prize Virtuoso International Music Competition, London, UK
Rising Stars 1st Place winner (age group 18-24), Riga, Latvia
Concert Festival, American Protégé competitions winner
B.M. 21' in Voice Performance, Boston Conservatory at Berklee
Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Concentration in Humanities/Dramatic Arts, Harvard Extension School, MA
Languages: English (native), Italian, Russian (fluent), German (intermediate).
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|