I base my tutoring on my experience as a graduate teaching assistant. I grade law school essays according to commonly accepted IRAC format, and my comments focus on both areas in which the student has performed well and in areas in which the student has room to improve. Any live Skype sessions will focus on the same information, along with any further clarification a student may request on a named theory or doctrine of law.
I am a graduate of Trinity Law School in CA (class of 2019). I took the CA bar exam this past July. While I wait for my results, I am available for tutoring of any of the following law school courses traditionally taught in 1L and 2L/3L: Business Organizations (Agency, Partnership, Corporations), Professional Responsibility and Ethics, Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Procedure, Legal Research and Writing, Torts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Community Property, and Wills and Estates. I have received 15 American Jurisprudence awards (these are given to the student who achieves the highest score in the class). I have experience teaching and grading as a graduate teaching assistant for Criminal Law.
Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
Trinity Law School
• Emphasis: International Human Rights Law
• GPA: 3.81, magna cum laude
• Related course work:
o Study abroad in Phnom Penh, Cambodia under the Open Development in Cambodia: Human Trafficking and Economic Development Program
o Summer internship in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with the Global Learning Community at Chab Dai International
• Publication: Understanding Human Trafficking: Levels of Familiarity for Non-Governmental Organization Purposes (open source)
Associate Degree (A.A.)
Los Angeles Valley College May 2016
• Major: English Language and Literature
• GPA: 4.0, summa cum laude
• Related course work: Administration of Justice; Intercultural Communications; Political Science; World Literature; Spanish Language Studies
• Served as Executive Editor of Trinity Law Review
o Responsible for guiding the senior editors and engaging in an especially thorough review to ensure that everything in the articles is correct before publication.
o Served through the Fall 2018 Trinity Law Review publishing.
• Served as Senior Research Editor of Trinity Law Review
o Responsible for selecting articles for publication, managing the editorial process, and guiding staff editors in writing their notes and comments.
o Served through the Spring 2018 Trinity Law Review publishing. May—Dec. 2018
Dec. 2017—May 2018
Graduate Teaching Assistant for Criminal Law
Trinity Law School Aug.—Dec. 2018
• Responsible for grading law exams, proctoring examinations, providing academic counseling for students, and conducting weekly office hours meetings to answer students' questions.
• Board of director with Alianza Pro Evangelización del Niño (APEN) of Los Angeles.
Oct. 2013—Dec. 2016
criminal law lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, corporate law lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$75|