My teaching method is based on the Socratic method--asking the student open-ended questions that lead the student to explore their own knowledge and experience to answer some of the challenges they face, progressing towards new ideas guided by the tutor.
I am a student as well as an enthusiastic tutor that loves watching students flourish. I have a master's degree in the fields of business and English, powered by years of experience as a tutor with a successful track record.
I charge, on average, $35USD per hour with the ability to change my average rate to meet the need of the student at my discretion.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 10 years of experience in the capacity of creative thinking, leading to sound solutions and novel ideas for several scenarios.
• Leverage partnerships with organizational leaders and relevant parties to solve problems ranging in complexity for over 5 years with a high success rate.
• Strong team player with the ability to efficiently collaborate with colleagues to boost productivity and expeditiously complete multifaceted projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communications that have yielded favorable results during conflict mitigation.
• Certified Microsoft Office Suite 2016 user; advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CS2
• Endorsements from leaders and peers in the area leadership for proactivity, knowledge level, and drive.
JUNE 2019 - MARCH 2020
MASTER OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES, LIBERTY UNIVERSITY, LYNCHBURG, VA
• Primary area of study: Business Administration
• Secondary area of study: English (Cultural writing, editing, and publishing)
OCTOBER 2013 - DECEMBER 2017
BACHELOR'S BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, STRAYER UNIVERSITY, WASHINGTON, D.C.
• Minor: Entrepreneurship
• Honors: Golden Key International Honour Society, Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society, The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
AUGUST 2016 - APRIL 2018
TUTOR, EL CENTRO COLLEGE LEARNING CENTER
• Achieve 65% client satisfaction while tutoring students independently and 85% of client satisfaction in group settings.
• Identify the needs of learners and, if necessary, adapt course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Develop and implement comprehensive lesson plans that accommodate the specific level of learners while offering support to make sure each student was able to grasp materials
• Leverage students' prior knowledge and experiences with independent research and learning to foster understanding of challenging writing and biology concepts.
DECEMBER 2012 - MAY 2019
SALES ASSOCIATE (TEAM MEMBER I), FOLLET HIGHER EDUCATION GROUP
• Interact with more than 30 customers daily, building a strong customer base through personalized product guidance, resolving issues, and following up on purchases.
• Collaborate with management staff to introduce a new beverage ordering system increasing drink sales by 30%, adding to the overall revenue of the store.
• Develop strong business relationships with each customer, earning the store a 95% customer satisfaction rating.
• Provide demonstrations of and recommendations for merchandise and background information on products to meet the needs of customers with a 90% conversion rate.
OCTOBER 2011 - MAY 2012
SALES AMBASSADOR, LUSH COSMETICS, NORTHPARK
• Answer customers' questions about specific products/services with a follow-up demonstration, which increases the opportunity for a sale by 50 to 100%.
• Consistently maintain 20% of overall store quota by going above and beyond the standard customer service requirements.
• Receive multiple sales recognitions for being in the top 15% during our seasonal quarters.
• Consistently overcame objections by asking lifestyle questions and creating value for the customer, winning over 43% of successful sales.
• Golden Key International Honour Society
• Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
• The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
MAY 2009 - DEC 2019
VOLUNTEER/CORE GROUP MEMBER
• Collaborate with local businesses and similar organizations in a partnership that improves awareness of 100% of relevant public health issues prevalent in the target audience community through events and educational efforts.
• Develop over 50% of marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop, which leads to enhanced engagement, with over 50% of target audience members.
• Leads discussions and meetings with up to 30 participants during scheduled times to cover past and present events.
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|