My teaching methodology right now is under construction as this is my first year teaching. If one on one I will ask what is my student's preferred method of teaching. If group based, it will be a matter of giving lectures and answering all questions so that students fully understand the subject matter.
I am a new teacher looking for the experience of teaching business to students from high school to graduate level. I recently graduated from EAE Business School and Rey Juan Carlos University in Madrid and I am looking to gather experience before applying to obtain my PhD in Business.
New Jersey Manufacturer Insurance Group
• Assist current policyholders with their auto and homeowners policy
• Write auto and homeowner policies for new clients
• Assist clients who are looking for better rates or better coverage for auto or home insurance
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
• Make over 200 dials per day to try and build clientele
Customer Service Rep/Certified Consumer Lender
TD Bank (Commerce Bank)
01/2007 – 08/2010
• Sell various accounts; checking, savings, money markets, IRA’s, Certificate of Deposits, etc.
• Refer business when needed; wealth management, capital markets, insurance, etc.
• Listen to customers to determine their needs then provide them with the best products; cross-selling, up-selling.
• Determine the best type of loan for customers; fixed rate, home equity, personal, auto, credit card, etc.
• Decision loans based on customer’s qualifications and seeking help from regional lenders when needed.
• Solve daily account related issues; one on one interaction with customers.
State of New Jersey
05/2008 – 08/2010
• Fulfill position of absent teacher to ensure the planned assignment is successfully administered to students.
• Supervise students to maintain their safety and to make certain they still learn, though a substitute is present.
• Ensure students behave accordingly with school policy and guidelines.
• Provide a full report of the day’s activity to the teacher making known the day’s progression.
Wawa Food Markets
04/2004 - 08/2008
• Supervise a staff of at least 3 employees for 8hr shifts.
• Assign tasks to employees and follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and orderly fashion before departing.
• Solve customer complaints to the best of my ability so that customer leaves satisfied.
• Handle/distribute cash ($1000-1300); to make sure the safe balanced at shift’s end.
• Complete assigned inventory audits.
**NJ STARS I & II SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT**
- Must graduate within top 5% of High School Class
- Attend a NJ community college and receive Associate’s Degree
- Attend any public 4 year university in NJ to receive Bachelor’s Degree
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Fall 2017 to Summer 2018
EAE Business School (Madrid, Spain Campus)
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Major: International Business
Minor: International Entrepreneurship
Degree #1: Master of International Business
Degree #2: Master Universitario en Negocios Internacionales
Graduation: June 2018
• Spring 2008 – Spring 2011
The College of New Jersey
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Graduation: May 2011
• Fall 2005 – Fall 2007
Cumberland County College
Major: Liberal Arts
Degree: Associate in Arts
Graduation: Fall 2007
• 2001 – 2005
Vineland High School
High School Diploma
LICENSES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Series 7, 66, NJ State Life, Accident & Health Insurance
• Conversational in the Spanish language (B2)
• Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
economics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$215||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$425||$200|