I have a master degree in Applied Mathematics and a bachelor degree in Mathematics with minor in Biology. I give online lessons to middle school/high school/college students. I encourage questions through email or face-to-face if applicable.
- Master degree in Applied Mathematics.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics and minor in Biology.
- Major GPA 3.9.
- 3 years of teaching experience.
- Learned how to teach professionally at University of Houston.
- Taught a 50 students Calculus I recitation at University of Houston.
- Taught a one-to-one geometry class at Momentum Learning.
She has lots of teaching experience and high expectation towards students. Almost all students in her Calculus class receive A's.
I've known her since high school. She is a super smart and competitive person. Almost all of her test grades were 100. She got her bachelor degree in 3 years with Math major and bio minor and got her master degree in 1 and a half years. I would super recommend her if you want to achieve success at school.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking precalculus & calculus lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|