Traditionally, my teaching method has been based on a dialectical style of conversation with students. I have taught at the college level and the high school level as a substitute teacher. I am a student-centered teacher, I engage with pupil's interests by introducing a body of knowledge and personal curiosity to help facilitate the repository of knowledge they bring to the learning space.
I am a lifelong English learner. Graduated from Ball State May 2020. I have interests and experience in American and British literature spanning from 1860 - contemporary literature. I specialize in research and analytical writing with an emphasis on well-reasoned argumentation and articulate presentation.
- BA in English from Cedarville University
- MA in Literature from Ball State University
- Recipient of the Mayhew Rippy Scholarship for academic excellence in Literature Studies
- Member of English Honors Society (Sigma Tau Delta)
- Continued educator experience in substitute teaching
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|