Drawing from my personal experience as a student, I learnt the most from the classroom. A great teacher with a whiteboard and a marker. That is all a student needs for an efficient study experience. My teaching style includes visually representing almost all concepts for better grasping, after which I move on to explain it elaborating on a white board and try to end with a real life application or explanation. While dealing with difficult concepts, I always let my student(s) explain it back to me in bulletin points to make sure they are getting it right! Another important aspect of my class is that I value student-instructor and student-student interaction after all it is all about having fun and enjoying the things you learn!
Hi folks! I am a chemical engineer who lives in Philadelphia. I am Indian having an international background, having stayed in Saudi Arabia for 18 years, India for 4 years and now I am here in Philly since 2016. I began offering Math, Science and English lessons for middle school and high school students since my high school days. My father loves to teach and I inherited that love from him! I am also an amateur photographer, cook and a voracious reader!
For TOEFL (Math and English), GRE (Math) , SAT test coaching - $50-$60/hr
- Manipal University, India
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering (2012-2016)
- Johns Hopkins University, DC
Masters in International Economics (Starting Fall 2020)
- National Math Olympiad Champion - 2010, 2011, 2012 (Eastern Province)
- Middle East topper - UN Information Test 2010
(1) Volunteer Service Organization, India (2013-2016) - English, Math and Chemistry for high school and middle school students.
(2) Liberty Science Center, Jersey City NJ (Sept 2016 - Feb 2017) - STEM instructor and conducted hands on science workshops for young adults and kids.
(3) Ann Foundation, California (August 2017 - Present) - English for high school underprivileged students
Teena is a great teacher and very passionate about her students and their learning experience. She has been Math tutoring my 11 year old niece for an year now and my niece loves her classes. Teena is very patient with her and encourages her to ask a lot of questions when in doubt. Overall, she is a great fit for any student wanting to have a very engaging teacher learning experience
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||$15|