- Hourly rate $40
- Response Time 24h
MATH TUTOR (Algebra) If you Need Help, I am here to help You
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
Masters in Statistics
Bachelors in Mathematics & Statistics
NYDOE Math Professional Development (Hunter College New York)
• Comfortable in both individual and team settings.
• Discussions and collaboration in class.
• Clear Objectives for Lessons.
• Effective Discipline and good Classroom Management Skill.
• Good Communication with Parents.
- Middle School
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement.
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
• Establishing topics and lessons for the new Common Core standards and lesson planning.
• Teaching various abstract mathematical concepts to enhance critical reasoning.
• Conducting SAT Prep classes to improve students’ test taking skills.
• Attending and administering professional development meetings.
- 5h: $200
- 10h: $400