My teaching method is I will first explain the concept to the entire class, and then take any questions and I WILL MAKE SURE to NOT MOVE ON UNTIL EVERYONE GETS THE CONCEPT. If anyone feels like they need help, they can ask questions and they won't need to hesitate. I will make sure that the student will understand the concept, thoroughly.
I am currently a freshman at Basis Independent Silicon Valley and I am an expert in algebra and geometry and have constantly gotten A's in my previous math classes. I can help you with simple computation to solving advanced problems. I have also attended many Math Olympiad contests and constantly received 4's and 5's on them.
I want to pursue my education in the fields and areas of Computer Science and the various multitude of coding languages, such as Python, and Java. I am also a great physicist, and I am also pursuing a passion for physics. I can achieve this through creativity, hard work, sincerity, devotion, and having passion.
• I am a diligent and hard-working student, who always gets excellent grades in all of my classes. I have attended many math competitions in the Bay Area.
• Highly effective self-driven motivated High School student with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and always excited to learn.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills and who can prioritize well and very comfortable to interact with everyone.
• High School: Basis Independent Silicon Valley
• Department/Major: Computer Science and Engineering
• GPA (out of 4.0): 3.96
• Graduation Year: 2023
Jishan is trustworthy, honest and 100% committed to his work. He is very knowledgeable and thorough with his mathematics concepts. His mathematics skills are phenomenal and he possesses the art of making mathematics a fun and engaging subject. He will put every effort and go the extra mile to make you understand and grasp the concept with ease.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$10||$5|