I like to get to know my students and what their understanding and comfort level is with the mathematics they are presently studying. I learn their strengths and weaknesses. I build on their strengths to overcome the weaknesses in order to help them know they are competent with math.
I have been teaching for over 10 years. I have an Ohio teaching license for 7-12 mathematics. I have taught at various community colleges (Columbus State Community College, Westwood College, Kaplan College, Daymar College, National College, and Howard County Community College).
ADJUNCT FACULTY | MATHEMATICS
• American National University (FKA, National College), Columbus, Ohio | 2012-2015
• Daymar College, Lancaster and Chilecothe, Ohio | 2012-2014
• Kaplan College, Columbus, Ohio | 2010-2011
• Westwood College, Arlington, Virginia | 2009-2010
• Howard Community College, Howard County, Maryland | 2009-2010
• Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio | 2007
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER | MATHEMATICS
• Focus Learning Academy Southwest, Columbus, Ohio | 2018-present
• Crossland High School, Prince George’s County, Maryland | 2009-2010
• Thomas Stone High School, Charles County, Maryland | 2007-2009
• Centennial High School, Columbus, Ohio | 2005-2006
• South High School, Columbus, Ohio | 2004-2005
• Reynoldsburg Public Schools, Columbus, Ohio | 2014
• Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, Ohio | 2001-2004
• Tutor.com, New York, NY | 2012-2018
• Measurement Inc., Durham, North Carolina | 2014-2017
• Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio| 2011-2014
• Learn It Systems, LLC, Columbus, Ohio | 2012-2013
• Ohio Chinese School, Dublin, Ohio | 2013
• Kid’s College, College of Southern Maryland, La Plata, Maryland | 2008-2010
• Independent tutor (self-employed), Columbus, Ohio | 2005-2018
• OGT Institute, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, Ohio | 2006
• Credit Recovery, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, Ohio | 2005
• Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio | 1980-1981
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|