I base my classes on patience and figuring out what my students know in order to decide the pace that best fits the student. I also believe in learning instead of memorizing so that students can retain the information for later.
I am a college student in Gainesville, FL. I have tutored people in various mathematics subjects from elementary to college level mathematics, and also briefly tutored for SAT mathematics. I have an Associate of Arts degree in mathematics. With my help, my students have been able to increase their scores and better understand information to pass their courses.
Any additional time that was not previously arranged will cost $20/hour. If cancellation is necessary, let me know 48 hours in advance otherwise, there will be a $10 cancellation fee.
To earn a job which uses the skills involved in mathematics.
• Indian River State College (IRSC) Fort Pierce, FL
o Associates of Arts degree in Mathematics received May 2018, GPA: 4.0
• Treasure Coast High School (TCHS) Port Saint Lucie, FL
o High School Diploma received May 2018, Weighted Grade Point Average (GPA): 5.92, Unweighted GPA: 3.84
• Cambridge University’s Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Diploma received August 2017
o The AICE Diploma is conferred upon successful completion of an advanced curriculum and examinations
• Digital Media/Multimedia Academy-2015-2018
o Teaches digital media design and software programs
• Financial Assistant at the Administrative Office of the Boys and Girls Clubs of St Lucie County: June 2017-August 2017
o Managing member balances
o Creating and editing Excel spreadsheets
o Filing and sorting
• Seasonal Sales Associate at The Gap, Inc.: October 2017-January 2018
o Greeting and aiding customers
o Straightening store merchandise
• Academic Support Center Student Peer Tutor at Indian River State College: January 2018-April 2018
o Aiding students in various mathematics subject
• Sales Associate at Shoe Carnival: March 2018-August 2018
o Straightening store merchandise
o Aiding customers
o Store maintenance
• Certification in Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud: April 2016
• Adobe Certified Associate in Rich Media Using Flash Professional CS6: November 2017
• Adobe Certified Associate in Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: December 2017
• Adobe Certified Associate in Digital Video Using Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud: February 2018
• High Honor Roll at TCHS: 2014-2018
• Summer I and Summer II Dean’s List at IRSC: 2015-2017
o The Summer I and Summer II Dean’s List requires achieving a grade point average of 3.5 or higher and carrying six or more credit hours during the Summer term
• Proficient in:
o Adobe: Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, and Premiere Pro
o Microsoft: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
o Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera
• Bilingual- English and Haitian Creole
• Great work ethic
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work well under pressure
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$65||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$120||Not available|