I always try to base the students with what they know and try to use the method they are familiar with. Any unfamiliar lessons are dealt with extra care and I make sure that the student understands each part of the lesson thoroughly.
I am a Mechanical Engineering Student continuing my 4th year at Memorial University of Newfoundland. I have been tutoring high school and college students for the last 6 years with confidence. Through last 6 years, I have gained expertise teaching Physics , General Chemistry and Mathematics. As always, I try to make the lesson exciting to students and easy to comprehend.
HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Enrolled in the Mechanical Engineering Co-op Program, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
• Certified Solidworks Associate (CSWA) and AutoDesk Certified User.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Research, organizational and time-management skills gained from recent internship.
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills achieved from tutoring college students.
• Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills acquired from volunteering activities.
• Holder of Class-5 Driver License
Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), St. John’s, NL
Bachelor of Engineering (Major: Mechanical) | Academic Term 6 of 8 | GPA: 3.32 Sep’15 – Apr’20
ENGINEERING WORK EXPERIENCE
Design Engineering Student Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), St. John’s, NL May’18-Aug’18
• Facilitated the operations of 3D printing facility.
• Designed lab layouts and created operations of safety manuals
• Provided client support by filling up 3D print and 2D laser cut orders.
• Supported a variety of outreach projects as required
• Troubleshooted in a variety of situations in the 3D printing facility.
Mechanical Engineering Student Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), St. John’s, NL Jan’17-Apr’17
• Applied engineering principles, codes and standards to identify issues.
• Provided update on project activity status and assisted in project tracking.
• Worked on a PID controller model and Simulink model in MATLAB.
• Developed a linear mathematical model for motion of dynamic positioning of vessels.
• Researched and gathered scholarly articles and compiled data into reports on time.
TEACHING WORK EXPERIENCE
Online Tutor Tutor.com Inc., New York, USA Oct’15 - Present
• Assisting high school and college students through teaching physics, chemistry and math.
• Maintaining customer satisfaction and quality in the fast-paced online environment.
• Gaining interpersonal skills by working with different levels of students.
3-D Design Team Member ENGI 1030 Design Project, MUN Jan’16-Apr’16
• Thought of a creative concept for a bike model considering function and aesthetic.
• Used Solidworks to design and assemble various parts of the bike with accurate dimensions
• Supported with the fabrication of the model using 3-D printer.
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
Muslim Student Association (MSA), St. John’s, NL Sep’15 - Present
• Organized, planned and administered events throughout the university campus.
• Participated in fundraising for Gaza and Syrian people.
• Provided guidance to the executives and volunteers of the MSA.
• Kept track of all financial transactions of the MSA and assisted Treasurer in budgeting.
Islamic Association of Nova Scotia, Halifax, NS Dec 2017
• Served foods and drinks to guests during annual gathering in the mosque.
• Greeted visitors upon arrival to annual gathering and directed them to various locations
within the mosque.
• Participated in weekly Mosque cleaning activities
• Software: Microsoft Office, Solidworks, AutoCAD, MATLAB Simulink.
• Machines: Mill, Lathes, Drill Press, Instron Load frame, Soldering, HVAC and refrigeration system.
• Spoken Languages: Fluent in English and Bengali. Conversant in Arabic and Urdu.
HONORS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Certificate of Solidworks Associate. 2018
• Awarded International Entrance Scholarship of $4400, MUN. 2015
• Awarded Certificate in Web Design and Development, NanoITWorld. 2015
• High Achiever Award in getting 6 A grades and World Highest in A Level, Edexcel. 2014
• Sustainable energy development, alternative energy applications and new innovations research.
• Reading philosophical and spiritual books.
• Travelling to historic locations.
• Football and cricket.
• References available upon request.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|