I find that source method is most effective in language acquisition. Source method is activity based and utilizes direct sources such as persons, books, documents.
-Verb conjugation exercises
It is important to customize instructional approach to meet students' unique needs. I would also tailor an academic plan of approach that highlights strengths, areas for improvement, and overall goals.
-Engage with parents to further assess student academic needs.
- Spanish is Native language
- Completion of International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- 4+ years tutoring Hispanic middle schoolers in various subjects such as math, science, reading.
- 2 years working as language facilitator in medical and legal settings.
- Ambitious learner and teacher with vision, enthusiasm, and strong commitment to students' needs.
- Completion of Spanish International Baccalaureate (IB) Program.
- Spanish Medical interpreter for agencies such as Kentucky Refugees, Procare, and Access On Time.
- Experienced in private and small group tutoring through Adelante Hispanic Achievers after school program.
- Completion of Kentucky Court of Justices Orientation for Language Interpreters.
- Completion of Bridging the Gap for Medical Language Interpreters.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$190||$250|