My teaching method includes a total-immersion style of learning where 100% of the class is taught in the target language. Remotely, I use a lot of visuals and TPR to help demonstrate the lesson. My teaching method also includes an array of sensory activities including, oral, auditory, visual etc.
I am a certified English Language teacher. With over 2 years of experience living and working abroad teaching English as a foreign language to all ages and levels. Including private classes specializing in business and conversational English, job interviews, and accent reduction. in addition, teaching group classes with over 9+ students at a time. Ready to handle any situation!
Rates may be subject to change depending on travel requirements or needs of students. Thank you.
Intercultura Centro de Idiomas (Center of Languages) -Heredia, Costa Rica
• Experience with private classes, conversation classes, teen classes, adult classes and virtual classes. With groups ranging from 1-15 students per class.
• Prepared course materials and designed lessons that cover all aspects of the English language, including written and oral
• Kept track of student progress and customized individualized plans for students with special requirements
• Responsible for creating a positive class environment and encouraging students to reach their learning goals
• Participated in bi-monthly Teacher Development trainings, bimester Grammar Proficiency Tests and Teacher Improvement Evaluations.
Wizard Language School -San Jose, Costa Rica
June 2019- December 2020
• Wrote lesson plans and created hands-on learning experiences with the help of Wizard Curriculum for DHL, Bayer, IBM, and other American companies.
• Provided extracurricular and in-classroom opportunities for English interaction
• Organized courses, diverse activities and methods that cover all aspects of English language (speaking, writing, and comprehending).
• Maintained records of student attendance and grades, graded students’ assessments and homework.
Idiomas Mundials -Barva, Heredia
-Practicum Teaching Observer
• Observed Teachers-in-Training during practicum lessons intended to improve instructional quality and teaching effectiveness
• Contributed to professional development intended to foster greater collaboration and more sharing of expertise and insights among teachers in a school.
• Mentored new teachers in how to manage a classroom effectively or frame questions in ways that elicit deeper thinking and more substantive answers from students and tips to improve teaching techniques.
International TEFL Academy - TESOL Costa Rica
• TEFL/TESOL Certificate - May 2019
o 180 hours of coursework
o 10+ hours of Student Practicum Teaching
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$135||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$270||$150|