I like to teach by talking, speaking with students is the key for learning a language. There are a lot of people that can write and understand a foreign language, but they can´t speak it, because they don not practice it.
I have a Masters degree in Sports Medicine form Long Island University in New York City. Bilingual, spanish english, And I have spent my life translating for people, family, friends and coworkers. I know the dificulties that people have when learning a language because I went through that process when I first came to the US.
Cancellation policy: 12 hours before the time of the lesson the student has to cancel in order not to get charged for the lesson.
Carlos J. Ramírez
- Director of Health and Fitness before becoming Club Director.
- Quality Manager, ISO 9001. First Health Club in Spain to obtain the quality certification ISO 9001 for maintaining a high standard of services to members and customer service.
- Adept in managing 50-100 staff in 8 departments/programs between 2 Health Clubs.
- Bilingual Spanish/English.
ZAGROS SPORTS INTERNATIONAL, CLUB DE SALUD Y DEPORTE, MADRID SPAIN
Club Director 2005-2018 and Health and Fitness Director 1998-2005
- Coordintate schedules and special events between departments and clubs.
- Prepare budgets, payroll, marketing strategies and monthly/yearly club statistics.
- Manage quality assurance program and all equipment purchasing.
- Manage a full time team of Personal Trainers, Physical therapists, Nutritionists and Life guards, among other departments.
- Ensure a quality learning experience for interns from local universities working with our Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists and Nutritionist. Coordinate and collaborate with local hospitals to conduct research studies with our professionals within the club.
- Oversee our website, Facebook and twitter accounts via our technology department.
ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY/ ERGO PHYSICIAL THERAPY, QUEENS NEW YORK
Certified Athletic Trainer 1993-1998
- Sports injury care and prevention and rehabilitation provided at both facilities
- Prepare and implement rehabilitation programs for athletes and patients in the clinic. Pre-screenings for local athletes.
- Travelled with St. John’s athletes, providing care for teams including football, swimming, soccer, basketball, track and field, and baseball.
- 2003 Masters in Sports Administration, Johan Cruyff Institute, Madrid Spain.
- 1993 Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainer Association, USA.
- 1992 Masters in Health Science (specialty Sports Medicine), Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York.
- 1991 Bachelors of Science in Sports Science and Athletic Training, Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|