I wish to teach biology, and explain biological phenomena, in such a way that the listener gets an epiphany for the beauty and complexity of life without having me explicitly pointing out! :D
I strongly believe in getting the fundamentals down. Therefore, I plan to make my teaching style very interactive, comprehensive, and focused on the basics.
I was born and brought up in India. After finishing my schooling with biology as my major subject, I went to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Genetic Engineering, and over years I developed a keen interest in the working of the human brain. At present, I am pursuing my Master's degree in Neural and Behavioral Sciences in Germany.
• M.Sc. (Neural and Behavioural Sciences)
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany
• B. Tech. (Genetic Engineering)
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India
• Worked as a Research Trainee at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School (December 2018 - September 2020).
• Undergone training in Basic Mammalian Cell Culture Techniques at Genelon Institute of Life Sciences, Bengaluru (June 2017).
-> Co-curricular Activities:
• Participated in The Longwood Seminars, Boston (2019)
• Participated in poster presentation competition on Rare Disease Day at SRM-IST, Chennai (2017).
• Participated in National Conference on Recent Trends in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Chennai (September 2017).
• Participated in 41st ISHG Annual Meeting and International Conference, Chennai (March 2016).
• Participated in Who Shot Sherlock Workshop conducted by Indian Forensics Organization (September 2015).
-> Online courses:
• Introduction to Human Behavioral Genetics, University of Minnesota (Coursera)
• Advanced Neurobiology 1, Peking University (Coursera)
• German (beginner’s level)
-> Extra-curricular Activities:
• Volunteered for Rare Disease Day (2018), SRM-IST, Chennai.
• Participated in “Trash Mob 2.0” for “Swacch Bharat” awareness at Chennai Central Railway Station conducted by The Green Nest (2016).
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|