I am Chinese and my native language is Mandarin. I am the New York University master student. I have studied education since I was an undergraduate student. I have Chinese teacher's qualification certificate and got the highest grade in national Mandarin performance test.
I am now the Mandarin tutor of Speaking Freely program in New York University. I have been the volunteer Chinese tutor in my university for four years. I also have much experience of being a private mandarin tutor. My teaching philosopher is to teach according to students' diverse backgrounds and goals.
New York, NY 10003 • (concealed information) • (concealed information)
New York University, New York, NY, 12/2016
Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, GPA: 3.874
Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China, 6/2014
Bachelor of Arts in English Education, GPA: 3.7
English Co-Teacher, Community Impact at Columbia University, New York, NY, 9/2016-Present
Mandarin Tutor, Speaking Freely Program of New York University, New York, NY, 9/2016-Present
Salesperson, Five Plus Boutique, Lanzhou, China, 6/2013-7/2015
-Communicated with customers to help them find the most suitable clothes
-Collaborated to pick beautiful clothes for the boutique
University Education Internship (Earned an A), the Second High School Attached to Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China, 9/2013-11/2013
University Administrative Assistant, 9/2011-7/2013
Volunteer English Teacher, Dongshan Primary School, Tianshui, China, 7/2013-8/2013
-Received 1st prize in “Practice and Innovation”, Foreign Languages & Literature College, Northwest Normal University
• The best debater of the preliminary campus-wide contest at Northwest Normal University in the 16th “FLTRP AMAZON CUP” National Universities English Debating Competition, 5/20/2012
• 2nd prize in 2011 “FLTRP CUP” National Universities English Speaking Competition, 9/27/2011
• The best speaker of the preliminary campus-wide contest at Northwest Normal University in the 15th “FLTRP CUP” National Debating Competition, 2011
• Chinese Teacher’s Qualification Certificate for Senior Middle School (English), 6/30/2014
• National Mandarin Performance Test, first grade class A (the highest grade), 4/2014
Chinese (Native Speaker), English (Fluent), French (Beginner), Russian (Beginner)
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|