Learn basic skills and memorize content when neccesary to apply to problems and be able to think like a chemist. I use PowerPoints, small reading excercises and problem sets. I cover basic, pre-college and AP levels.
Ten years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry working on oncology, antimicrobial and medical device systems. Five years of experience teaching chemistry, physics and biology. Increased state test scores. My lesson plans are simple and straight forward to make understanding as easy as possible.
PROJECT MANAGER AND CONSULTANT 1998 to PRESENT
Market, sell (B2B) and execute consultation services within the biotech, medical device, VMS and pharmaceutical industries for the implementation of regulatory, operational protocol and facility construction management, including engineering validation. Propose projects to C-suite executives, adhering to marketing strategy based on projected revenue and capability constraints.
RECKITT BENCKISER PLC, Salt Lake City, UT 2014 to 2016
R&D business group strategy transitioned to the production of OTC pharmaceutical products in the absence of EPA, OSHA and FDA standards and qualified facilities to support operations.
• Managed the construction of mechanical and engineering systems to support pilot scale plant.
• Implemented all regulatory programs in accordance with CFRs and industry best practices.
• Managed logistics of all operations from raw material receiving, storing, inventory and shipment to customer during change process.
• Provided corporate training services to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory bodies.
• Developed, tracked and communicated cross-functional KPIs to corporate managers, completing all manufacturing campaigns on time, executing all construction and compliance projects within time and financial constraints.
FORT WORTH ISD, Fort Worth, TX 2009 to 2014
Chemistry, Biology and Physics Teacher
Designed, presented and facilitated complex lessons, demonstrations and laboratory exercises utilizing group strategies. Managed relationships with all stakeholders including guardians, counselors, court officers and local law enforcement agencies within legal guidelines while advocating for minors.
• Provided classroom and laboratory structure that fostered learning, safety and positive personal interactions resulting in cultural change.
• Performed statistical analysis on state and district test data to segment target students for differentiated learning.
MARKETING ALLY, Provo, UT 2000 to 2001
Sold information technology applications and served as technical service representative.
• Managed entire sales process from prospecting to closing new business.
• Increased revenue through upselling and cross selling strategies from current client accounts and proactively developed new accounts from leads generated by marketing activities.
• Participated in quarterly business reviews becoming the number one revenue generator by adhering strictly to firm’s sales strategy.
CREATIVE NAIL DESIGN, San Marcos, CA 1996
R&D Cosmetic Chemist (Internship)
• Lead product manager for the development of novel cosmetic products from inception through scaled product launch keeping with firm’s product line and mix strategy.
• Led marketing focus groups, attended industry conventions and consulted vendors to gain insight into market trends and raw material innovations.
• Presented project ideas to management prior to R&D spend.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
University of Texas Honors Society
Clinical Trails Design and Management, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Science (BS), Chemistry (Biochemistry Option), California State University-San Marcos, San Marcos, CA
The Hans H. and Margaret B. Doe Charitable Trust Scholarship Award
VOLUNTEER AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
Utah Association for Intellectual Disabilities | 2015
The Road Home | 2014
United States Department of Health and Human Services | 1994
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|