I prefer a Flipped Classroom Model that basically involves encouraging students to prepare for the lesson before class. My classes are very dynamic learning environment in which students elaborate and collaborate on what they have already studied. Students prepare at home so that our class is devoted to answering any questions and then going beyond normal boundaries through exploration.
I have served as a senior guidance counselor at a charter high school and I have over 10 years of classroom experience at the secondary level teaching mathematics. I have a bachelor's degree in Academics, a master's degree in Counseling Psychology, and I have completed all course work towards a Ph. D. in Education Leadership.
I require 12 hours cancellation notice prior to our scheduled tutoring session,
otherwise I charge you a cancellation fee equal to the first scheduled hour.
• Managed the integration of a one of a kind $4 billion, E-767 AWACS weapons system and training program to the Japanese Air Defense Forces (JASDF); Integrated technology across curriculum and across cultural barriers - United States Air Force test team providing procedures, tutorials, and classroom instruction.
• Professional and educator; currently Ph. D. ABD in education.
• In the field expert manager and educator provided classified computer equipment and training to the intelligence and operations sections at two remote field locations valued at over $500,000.
Leadership in Education
• Lead instructor and instructor evaluator with impeccable coordination skills with all levels of administration. Proficient at writing and rewriting directives. Orchestrated training and professional development for large audiences.
• Served as a senior guidance counselor at a charter high school possessing over 10 years of classroom experience at the secondary level teaching mathematics.
Huntington Learning Center 2018 to Present
Owner/ Lead Instructor 2005 to 2017
Lepton Quark Tutoring
Oklahoma City/Mid-Del/Shawnee Public Schools 2010 to 2015
Crossings Christian School 2009 to 2010
Math Teacher/Science Teacher
Harding Fine Arts Academy 2006 to 2009
Assistant Principal/Math Department Lead/Guidance Counselor
LifeChurch.tv 2005 to 2006
United States Air Force, Tinker AFB, OK 1999 to 2005
Chief, Wing Counterdrug Operations Instructor and Evaluator
United States Air Force, Tokyo, Japan 1995 to 1998
Chief, Japanese AWACS Interoperability
United States Air Force, Tinker AFB, OK and Keflavik, Iceland 1983 to 1995
NATO Instructor Combat Crew Lead Instructor and Emergency Services Team/SWAT Commander
TOURO University International, Cypress, California Present
Enrolled Ph.D., Education (All but dissertation completed)
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington 1986
M.S., Counseling - Psychology
United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado 1982
B.S., Academics, Minor: Psychology and Engineering
• Over 5000 aircrew hours. United States Air Force Master Instructor. United States Air Force Aircrew Evaluator.
• Over 10 years as a lead instructor and instructor evaluator. Talented orator and presenter in both classroom and online environments; owner of Lepton Quark Math tutoring services.
• Expert fiscal management of project funds over $ 4 million, lead planner in large scale programs, controls manning documents, developed and led training events for over 200 personnel.
• Versed in MS Office Suite of services, Open Office Suite, and Google Drive. During my years in education I have used multiple Student Databases to include Powerschool, Classlink, and InfiniteCampus.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|