It is important to make someone understand the basics of a problem rather than just providing solutions. I apply that to all my tutoring sessions and students love it. As I had to learn myself several approaches to tackle a problem, If a method seems confusing to a student, I always provide alternatives to compare.
I am a Mechanical Engineer working at an automotive supplier company in Novi. I worked at Macomb Community College for over 9 years tutoring Math and Physics in big groups and individual sessions. As an Engineering student, I had to take all kinds of Math courses. I had to learn all the basics and all kinds of approaches to solve a problem.
Wayne State University: Jan 2011- May 2015
• Double Major
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, May 2015
• Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, May 2015
Macomb Community College: Aug 2008- Dec 2010
• Associate Degree in Engineering
Zhejiang International University of Technology, Hangzhou (ZIUT), China: Jun 2014- Aug 2014
• Attended ZIUT two months for a study abroad program.
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET), Bangladesh: Jan 2004 - Jun 2008
• Attended BUET 4 years for Architecture
Math/Physics Tutor: Macomb Community College Aug 2009 - Mar2018
• Tutor math and physics to college students
• Help students with problems. Discuss questions, complaints, and issues.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|