I'm a second year film student, I attended an arts high school for visual arts and took multiple classes in painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, darkroom photography, digital photography, video, and design. I'm also familiar with photoshop and illustrator. I've never taught a student before, but I wanted to pursue a job while also doing schooling. I really love helping others and want to create a safe environment where a student can have fun but also improve.
I have a high school diploma (GED) and I'm working towards a BFA in filmmaking at UNCSA. I've never taught someone before, but I would teach a student the way I would like to be taught. I respect people and mistakes are welcome. I want the student to feel like they can talk and experiment freely without judgement, and I want learning to be fun and not something they feel forced into doing. I think I would give small projects and things to focus on at first and then look at what the student has and discuss with them the strengths of their pieces and things they can work on. I think with art the best way to learn is through exposure and practice, so most things would be hands on and then we would look at the work together.
Fourth Year Films
● Echappe, Rebecca Walters, PA
● Lost in the Red Snow, Raunak Kapoor, Art Department
Third Year Films
● Kill The Cat!, Brian Storck, Crafty
● They Are Wolves, Caroline Knight, Set Dresser
First Year Films - Fall
● The Operation, Lainey Auwarter, Sound Mixer
● Bumps in the Night, Carter Bailey, Production Designer
● The Housewife’s Guide, Taylor Barr, 1st AD
● The Color Yellow, Shannon Bartos, DP
● Moonlighting, Annie Boardman, Producer
● Chad, Sarah Bohner, Writer & Director
First Year Films - Spring
● It All Comes Together, Peter Buck, 1st AD
● Empty Nest, Emma Reynolds, Producer
● Panic, Natalie Burchert, Sound Mixer
● My First Novel, Carter Bailey, Sound Mixer
North Haven High School
September 2015 - June 2019
❖ English Language and Composition 17-18 Score 4/5
❖ Psychology 17-18 Score 4/5
❖ Principles of Computer Science 18-19
❖ Literature 18-19
Educational Center for the Arts
September 2015 - June 2019
Took a semester of each of the following:
Print Making – Digital Photo – Darkroom Photo – Sculpture – Drawing –
Painting – Video
UNCSA School of Filmmaking
August 2019 - 2023
-Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Draft
-Adobe Photoshop Certified
● Acted as caregiver for two children aged 6 and 8.
● Facilitated learning activities and instructed them how to
complete their homework assignments.
● Worked one on one with the children to inspire behavioral
AEROTHREADS, RIVERDALE PARK, MARYLAND - INTERNSHIP
● Helped organize inventory and keep track of materials
● Helped manage receipts and money documents
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$14||$10|