I am a knowledgeable Arabic teacher/tutor who has 12 years experience. I tutor Arabic Language by employing interactive study methods and establishing clear objectives for all lessons.
Students learn through different learning styles, and it is very important to me that I teach using different methods to reach all students. The methods must support the learning objective to be taught.
My teaching style emphasizes that positive interactions and cooperative learning is very important. Students must learn to work cooperatively as well as independently in order to become productive members in society.
I have experience teaching non-native university students and school students. I have taught a lot of students from different backgrounds and ages. I have
• Taught Arabic Language for freshman and sophomore level students.
• Used interactive teaching method
• Provided informative PowerPoint Presentations, Pictures, videos, Posters, etc.
• Ensured that all students comprehend the curriculum and supported students who required extra guidance
• Organized healthy group discussions and presentations.
arabic lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - arabic lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|